Ganged up via Telephone

by vinman 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• vinman
    vinman

JWdaughter

Use it as a reference anytime. I also mentioned in a later comment that I attached several pages of Jackson's transcript where he lies about disassociation and how they don't police people. 😊

• Driving Force
    Driving Force
    Hi Vinman, very proud of you. If you were a horse I'd give you a sugar lump.
  • goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions
    kudos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
  • Dumplin
    Dumplin

I actually saved two elders from being attacked last week....

I controlled myself. ;)

great job vinman! You should be proud of yourself!

• clarity
    clarity

Vinman

Extremely PROUD of you! You stood up ...imagine if 5000 of us stood up at the sane time. Someone like you could just kick that off!

clarity

• SuziDrums
    SuziDrums
    Nicely done.
  • JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog
    great work, your a no nonsense apostate my hat is off to you !!!!!! I was banned from this site twice for kicking the crap out of jw's telling the same type of stories..... i have been reading a lot more posts lately how xjws are STANDING UPTO THE ELDERS AND KICKING THE SHIT OUT OF THEM.. THEY CAN'T TALK THEIR WAY OUT OF WHAT YOU TOLD THEM. AND THATS WHERE I REALLY PUT PRESSURE ON THEM FOR LYING
  • Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Very well done. You are courageous.

Now I see 2 possibilities. They might want to set up a judicial conmittee for apostasy. But if you didn't speak to anybody else (who they find out) about that, it would be difficult for them to do so.

Or they tell you that you have to keep your mouth shut so they will leave you. They'll warn you that if you speak to others about it, they would form a judicial committee (that's what they did in my case).

Good luck.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Well done Vinman ,you exposed them for the hypocrites they are.

smiddy

• nugget
    nugget

So proud of you although I feel that these revelations will make little difference to the elders concerned.

Be proud of yourself for making the stand that you needed to make.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit