Help the Elders are after me!!!!!!!!

by auntiem 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

The next time he shows up in a jogging outfit, ask him if the letters F.O. mean anything to him?

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

The elders used to visit me alone all the time!..One was an insurance man that we did business with. I use to sunbathe in the back yard and he would come in back and sit on my lounge chair and tell me dirty jokes!

The other one would come over after hubby left ..for coffee!.He would say something about all of us going camping and I would say..I didn't think hubby had time..then he would wink and say..you know how to make him do anything you want!...being such a sweet JW I said..."No I don't "..He is the head of the house!..Duh.........

Another younger brother would come over to just visit..his little sister and my girls would play together. Well one day he caught me in my swimsuit!..He just stood there and stared. He was in shock!.. He go married to a nympho after that!... They were like two monkeys..always attached at the lips!

And now you tell me they aren't supposed to come over alone?..That as the only fun I had!

Snoozy.....

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

I know what I would tell him, but that would get you d/f'd for sure.

-Rick

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

tell him you've got TB and STDs, more than one. and if he doesn't leave you'll have to tell his wife to come with him next time he drops around when you're in your pjs. if that doesn't work, put a cricifix on the door.

• Lin
    Lin

Since you said you are there alone, I would not even open the door. I've heard of cases where an elder/elders appeared at a single woman's home and when she attempted to close the door, one elder stuck his foot in the door and pushed open the door and came in anyway. They intimidated her and pressed their way in and she got scared and they only left when they had finished their long speech and told her she was df'd.

DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR. If Possible, do not be home when they plan to come. DO NOT ANSWER YOUR PHONE. Use Caller ID and screen your calls.

If you give them a window of opportunity, they will take it and then some. Good luck!

• LB
    LB

Auntiem it does look like you are on a hit list to me. It's one of the reasons I DAed myself. I didn't want Jill lumped in with me. What I did was to make sure we'd have an open line of communication with Mike. Now at least one of us is simply inactive.

They will ask you if you still consider yourself a witness. Loaded question isn't it? One suggestion is to answer every question with a question, such as "Do you consider me a witness?".

Another way is to just lie. Let them know you are very weak. If you don't want to be DAed for DFed you might just have to lie. Is the only person left that still communicates with you our old buddy up here by where I live or are their others. You might ask her if she would still talk to you if you got DAed. She was DFed herself so she knows what that's like. Plus she's having her own problems with the borg these days. Maybe give her a call?

If the elders want you out, you're out usually. They've been on a witch hunt since the last elder brainwashing camp. They are after long term inactive people these days. I have a feeling that they think they need to clean house before the end of the system will come.

Oh and yes, you can make it tough on him. But why bother? Who cares? You aren't going back anyway. My suggestion is to contact your friends in the borg and see who you'll lose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit