Do you still like your user name?

by JH 69 Replies latest jw friends

• zanex
    zanex

I am zanex..today..tomorrow..and for however long I decide to maintain this state of mental psychosis..LOL...as I am stuck with the xjw stigma I guess zanex is here to stay..It aint that bad tho...kinda grew into the name...heh heh..

• Mulan
    Mulan

I would like to change mine to Maxie, my high school nickname. I picked Mulan, impulsively, because it was my hotmail account name, for my Asian business contacts. Dumb.

• Aztec
    Aztec

I like Aztec. It suits me. Beautiful one minute and fierce the next. Grrrr!

~Aztec

• Michael Collins
    Michael Collins

No plans to change my name. Michael Collins was a great Irish patriot.

Michael

• TR
    TR

Stinky,

I hope your name reflects some past indiscretion, and not a current problem.

TR

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Yes and No....... THere have been alot of misunderstandings about why I choose this nic,,,,, someone even called my very character into question because of it,,,,,lol,,,,,he didnt even know me.

But really,,,,,,,, as most of you know,,,,, I am a pretty open person, I tell it like it is,,, especailly about myself,,,,,,sometimes I regret that. But believe it or not ,,,,,, I do have dark secrets that I still feel I hide behind, what you might see on the outside. So for now , my name still fits,,,,,,,,you might think you know what I am thinking or all about ,,,,, but I doubt it,,,lol.... I don't even know!!!!

But I have become known by this name and it was choosen at a time I wasnt sure I would ever reveal my real identity. I was really hiding behind my LyinEyes at that time.

But the reason I wouldnt change it ,, is I love the song, by the Eagles, and it pulled me thru many hard times as a little girl, a teen and facing myself as I grew up. The song just so many times in my life expressed some of the feelings I have always had. I just cant throw it away and forget who I was. I have grown alot since then,,,,,,,,,,,, but as the song says......." funny how your new life didnt change things,,,,,,,, you're still the same ole girl you used to be".

You can't hide your lyin' eyes
    And your smile is a thin disguise
    I thought by now you'd realize
    There ain't no way to hide you lyin' eyes

She gets up and pours herself a strong one
    And stares out at the stars up in the sky
    Another night, it's gonna be a long one
    She draws the shade and hangs her head to cry

She wonders how it ever got this crazy
    She thinks about a boy she knew in school
    Did she get tired or did she just get lazy?
    She's so far gone she feels just like a fool

My, oh my, you sure know how to arrange things
    You set it up so well, so carefully
    Ain't it funny how your new life didn't change things
    You're still the same old girl you used to be

You can't hide your lyin eyes

Edited by - LyinEyes on 9 January 2003 3:51:28

Edited by - LyinEyes on 9 January 2003 3:55:35

• meadow77
    meadow77

I am a big sopranos fan, plus my real name means "from the meadow." So I thought that Meadow was a pretty name and also held significance for me. I was born in 1977, and I use my birthdate every chance I get. I actually am still pretty happy with my name.

• SYN
    SYN

[SYN]

[ACK]

[FIN]

That should say it all. What better handle to use than the command every single computer on the Internet uses to connect to other computers? Plus, if you pronounce it correctly, it sounds naughty!

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

No. I would like to get rid of the "JW"-part. :-(

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey
    But believe it or not ,,,,,, I do have dark secrets that I still feel I hide behind, what you might see on the outside. -LyinEyes

Dark secrets???? WildTurkey starts to worry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit