Do you still like your user name?

by JH 69 Replies latest jw friends

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

I'm still happy with my name. It has a lot of meaning to me.

closer

• Introspection
    Introspection

Well, it's just like my real name and face, I can't change it without going through some trouble - and if I did people wouldn't recognize me. I might if that wasn't an issue, but it's just a name.

• aojumper
    aojumper

I like mine, It is a huge part of my aspirations, since i left the JW's. It means Amature Owner Jumper, It is a showjumping Division Fences 4'-4'6. I actually hope to surpass that, then I would Change my name to Grand Prix.

K

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I love my name

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

I want a deeper movie reference than this ill concieved, shallow one.

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

Id take the 21 off, because everyone thinks thats my age. IM 28! LOL

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I would change it to jo jo the monkey whore!

No...umm. I dunno. This was my very first user name on the internet, I have had quite a few since, but this one is a nick name in real life so it is kinda special to me, tho pretty plain unless ya know the story behind it.

I like it. I just wish it was more creative.

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

Being Cassandra is a new thing for me I've been on line like 5 years with a diffrient intrenet identy u might have met me and not known it was me hehe. but I like cassandra cuz I'm a total fan of the New Batgirl so No I wouldn't change either of my Identys ^_^

~Cassandra~

P.S. They have become second names to me ^_^ if u saw me and shouted either one of them at me I would respond...lol

• whyhideit
    whyhideit

I would change my name all the time if I could. I get bored easy.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Tell us a story Jo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit