Do you still like your user name?

by JH 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

It's my surname and has been around a long time. Not going to change it now.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Capone is a name that was given to me by my friends when I was in Puerto Rico. The PR means Puerto Rico. Put them together and you have PR_Capone. :D

I've had this name for years now so I will be keeping it. :D

• Kismet
    Kismet

I still really like my alias of Kismet but I am soon going to have to stop using it.

Due to potential 'public' examinations (or shall I say cross) I don't want opinions expressed under this alias attributed to any individual and too much personal info (here and elsewhere)has been submitted over the years so it is best to let it fade away.

I will likely start posting under my real name and be certain that any comments made under that alias be suitable for 'examination' purposes.

Kismet

smirking - or at least the poster formerly known as Kismet or the poster soon to be known as simply Poster LOL Maybe I should come up with a symbol next.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

If I could do it all over again, maybe I'd go with Nads Massimo.

... or maybe not.

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

Stan Conroy is a senile old elder who used to be the "City Overseer". I felt it was an appropriate alias only because I really don't like the man, and I hope his name popping up here will maybe cause him a little grief.

Also, if and when I say stupid things, it will be "par for the course" for Stan Conroy.

Stan

• GeddyLee
    GeddyLee

Hey Stan, did you know the real Stan had a love affair going on for thirty years with Trudie Larose??

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

I will stay with Athanasius. Besides the name Athanasius really irritates Comforter. I don't know why.

Sincerely,

Athanasius

• jgnat
    jgnat

I will stick with a name I can remember. I am so absent-minded, I would forget my birth name if it wasn't spelled out on my birth certificate. I spent one entire school grade responding to "fruit of the loom". I am afraid if I changed jgnat, I would never be able to sign on again.

On the other hand, I am thrilled that Ugly_Duckling is now a Swan, and that Happy_Guy_of_Goodness is now simply Happy. Just looking at his name made my fingers tired.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Kismet-- I have a "symbol" here for you:

Works for me- I think it would suit you well !!!

XW

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

For years I went by Lady Pearl (Janis Joplin ya know) but since I got so much flak for it I decided to go by who I am just me as always

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit