Do you still like your user name?

by JH 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Kismet
    Kismet

I think I would prefer a symbol more representative of the POSITIVE choices I have made and the WINNING attitude I have formed since leaving the Borg.

Perhaps

might be more appropriate.

Kismet who isn't really a huge Eagles fan but moreso than a Packers fan

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

now now Kismet....

that "thing" you posted isn't a symbol-it's a whole word!!! And a nasty one at that !!!

XW

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

The Lee part was legaaly adopted as my name a couple of years ago although I had been using it since I went into recovery to symbolize the new me.

The Lady part was given by some dear friends and I use it most sites on the net unless someone else got it first

• auntiem
    auntiem

My username is here to stay too. It was given to me by children I used to babysit. They said I was the aunt they always wanted. *blush*. The loved my homebaked cookies and my Oz state of mind.

Love -n- Light

aUnTiE M

• Carmel
    Carmel

I gave myself this handle since I began posting when I lived in Isreal on the side of Mt. Carmel. So, now that I live a the mouth of the Columbia River which is the sewer system for most of Washington, Oregon and much of Idaho, Montana and British Columbia, guess I could go by something descriptive of such a fate. Naw! Think I'll stick with the original inspirition. BTW, on H20, I used the handle Mt Zion for those of you that were around.

carmel

• Solace
    Solace

Honest,

I only chose my username for spiritual reasons.

It never even occured to me that I would soon be hearing the, "I wanna be in Heaven" wisecracks from the guys on the board. So crazy!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I have used the phrase "tres happy" in my vocabulary. Some people stare at me because they don't get the connection. I chose it to describe the fact I was very happy to be out of the Watchtower. Perhaps the right word is ecstatic to describe being out of the flames of the Watchtower.

• Jourles
    Jourles
    "I wanna be in Heaven" wisecracks from the guys on the board

I don't get it. Can you explicitly explain what this means Heaven?

• Mac
    Mac

I don't like pork

I don't like ham

I like big mac, said mac I am

I do not like green eggs and ham!

(anon)

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

Most definately change it. This name was "thought" up spur of the moment. It only causes confusion for those NOT in Texas! haha Oh, wait....that may be a noble thang at that. Of course if you perchance are in the market for a new mantra, by all means latch on to this one:
    dfdubya non jdubya dfdubya non jdubya dfdubya non jdubya dfdubya non jdubya dfdubya non jdubya dfdubya non jdubya dfdubya non jdubya dfdubya non jdubya dfdubya non jdubya dfdubya non jdubya

much better than Ooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit