What If We Are All Wrong?

by SpannerintheWorks 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

What if the Witnesses are correct?
    What if Osama bin Laden is correct?
    What if angels danced on pin heads?

You can't go through life wondering what if. You make the best decisions you can in life and then let it go. If you're wrong, you learn from the mistake. If you're right, you grow from the experience.

If Jehovah's Witnesses are correct, then we are all going to die in an Armageddon in the near future. I would rather be destroyed than living in the world they paint and worshipping their god.

• ronin1
    ronin1

Even if the Watchtower is correct, it still boils down to each individual's relationship with Jehovah God and Jesus Christ.

And since so many of the things taught by the Watchtower is not really based from the Bible and they have done and allowed so much corruption, unethical conduct by elders, etc and the governing body, they cannot be too right.

It all boils down to each one's individual relationship with Jehovah God and Jesus Christ.

Ronin1

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Yep and it's also possible that I might have pigs that have sprouted wings fly out of my ass and rendezvous with the mother ship that will take all intelligent life away from this planet that is to be proved simply a figment of our collective imaginations....

Get the point?

Coon

• ugg
    ugg

i just love your question.....my response.....if they are right then i still choose death...i cannot take it......CAN'T....god will just have to kill me....i would rather be dead than spending 1000 years studying with people....

• Mac
    Mac

What if a Norwegian midget dance troupe flew out of my butt???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slap yourself, Spanner!!!!

mac

Edited by - mac on 4 January 2003 16:51:54

• onacruse
    onacruse

LOL @ mac

So THAT's what happened, eh? How's the recovery going?

• Mac
    Mac

Ona,

Don't laugh, you know how sensitive I am!!!!!!!!! <mac--->typing this while sitting on an inflatable doughnut>

mac

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

Ludicrous as it may seem, the Watchtower Society may be right?... Yeah?

It is possible, don't you think? - SpannerintheWorks

No, it is not possible.

Use your head for it's intended purpose. - SixofNine

I agree with SixOfNine on this one!

I consider that a long time ago. On the off-chance the WTS was right, what should I do? Well, IF the WTS is right, then Jehovah God is a bastard and not worthy of my worship. If the WTS should be believed then Jehovah is either very incompetent or a real bastard. I do not wish to serve either type of God.

Worse case, I die in Armageddon and am dead. Best case (I am an atheist), I live a normal lifespan and am dead afterwards. Both scenarios are not bad.

I would rather live my life and have a relatively happy one than serve the kind of God the JWs serve.

Richard

Edited by - Skeptic on 4 January 2003 17:33:33

Edited by - Skeptic on 4 January 2003 17:42:35

• ugg
    ugg

mac.....is that chocolate i see on your donut?????????????????????????????

• LB
    LB

Is it better to practice a wrong religion, or not to practice any at all?

Better not to practice any at all I'd say. If you aren't sure, stay the hell away from it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit