News Which UK J.W.'s Won't Get in their Kigdom Ministry!

by The Searcher 42 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Sounds like a good congregation to disappear from memory.
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99

Small update. I understand from those closer to the situation than I that Clevedon hall has been closed. It will be sold off and probably revert to a residential property. The members of the congregations are moving to other halls. JW.ORG already reflects this.

So, just a relatively short while before the RBC/LDC change over, the proposed build in Clevedon gets shelved on the orders of the RBC (as I understand). The congregations are left in a building no longer fit for purpose. They then send the society all their funds saved towards a new hall when the org changes it's build funding policy. The society then tells them that they have to move to other halls, sell the current one and pass on the monies to the society. You now have members having to travel significantly larger distances after handing over donations saved for their OWN hall, topped off by giving away a small fortune from their imminent hall sale.

This property. even in it's current state, must be worth several hundreds of thousands of pounds. What. A. Scam.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    Also, I hear unconfirmed rumours of a congregation in southeast England where several elders were removed and, along with their wives, subjected to judicial committees after instances of swinging. Has anyone else heard this or is it complete rubbish.
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99

And finally... in the past few months there have been several dismissals from the Mill Hill Bethel family for homosexuality. This is directly from a current serving Bethelite.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    Akingdom hall in the uk is sold off hopefully more to come
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Watchtower is a realestate selling company.....duh 😕
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein
    As far as what the WTS is concerned or mainly focused into is that god brings the power and people bring the money.
  • St George of England
    St George of England

Also, I hear unconfirmed rumours of a congregation in southeast England where several elders were removed and, along with their wives, subjected to judicial committees after instances of swinging. Has anyone else heard this or is it complete rubbish.

Well they never invited me! Having said that, a look around at the elder's wives in our congregation and that was probably a blessing. It would have been a Zimmerthon.

Not heard anything.

George

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny
    Back in the 60's, Les Hall and his family migrated to Portishead to become need is greaters. His youngest son was killed in a motor cycling accident on Nore Hill.
  • cantleave
    cantleave
    Anything exciting happening in Hampshire or Dorset?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit