News Which UK J.W.'s Won't Get in their Kigdom Ministry!

by The Searcher 42 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    cant he spell testerone ?
  • steve2
    steve2

His being reproved and stripped of his C.O. position will cause huge adjustment issues in his life.

From a empathic viewpoint, he could be feeling incredibly upset and distressed at present, although not feeling 'safe' to express it to anyone. This will either drive him deeper into the organization or lead him to begin skating even further round the edges between the organization and the 'world'. Tonesters, though, don't sit round licking their wounds for long. I feel an instagram coming on.

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

He was the last Single C.O in UK.
    Make of that what what you will.....

Oh? I think my theory stands. ;)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

stanlivedeath - "cant he spell testerone?"

As well as you can, I'm sure. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

I knew an elder in Clevedon who worked very hard and put his own family on hold for congregation duties, always looked after older ones and picked many up for mtgs

wife stopped coming and a circuit overseer saw fit to remove this man

now congregation pay a the price of this circuit overseers work

clevedon/portishead have an unusually higher percentage of older people so probably less spare cash around to donate

• oppostate
    oppostate
    What's a tonester?
  • snugglebunny
    snugglebunny
    I believe that Clevedon is famous for being the wife-swapping centre of England on account of there not being much else to do there.
  • Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    What's a tonester?

A nickname for someone called Tony/Anthony.

• freddo
    freddo

@snugglebunny

Ha ha. But in Clevedon only if they can swap zimmer frames first.

• FeelingFree
    FeelingFree

Anthony Manning was our C.O when I lived in Somerset. He was always going on trips and holidays with younger lads from the circuit, was rather flamboyant and very, very camp...... I always had my suspicions....

Very nice chap and always made an effort to chat to me as an awkward 15/16 year old....even though I am female haha!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit