Jules Winnfield: If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions. -Pulp Fiction
Favorite Movie Quotes
From Young Frankenstein:
Dr. Frankenstein: Would you mind telling me whose brain I DID put in?
Igor: And you won't be angry?
Dr. Frankenstein: I will NOT......BE.....angry.
Igor: ...........Abby someone.
Dr. Frankenstein: Abby someone............Abby who?
Igor: Abby Normal.
Dr. Frankenstein: Abby Normal.
Igor: I'm almost certain that was the name!
- Roy: I got up a little early and took the liberty of milking your cow for ya.
- Amish man: We don't have a cow. We have a bull.
- Roy: I'm going to go brush my teeth.
I loved that movie... Shakita.
That was one of favorites..Mary.
I'm not so sure of the wording but ...".I was oh so smart for so many years...you can be smart or pleasant...i now choose pleasant"...James Stewart in Harvey.
Place it on LUCKY DAN....???
Paul Newman - Henry Gondorff/Mr. Shaw Robert Redford - Johnny Hooker/Kelly Robert Shaw - Doyle Lonnegan Charles Durning - Lt. William Snyder Ray Walston - Singleton Eileen Brennan - Billie John Quada - Riley Ed Bakey - Granger Ken Sansom - Western Union Executive Lee Paul - Bodyguard Kenneth O'Brien - Greer Leonard Barr - Burlesque Comedian Brad Sullivan - Cole Joe Tornatore - Black-Gloved Gunman Dimitra Arliss - Loretta Salino Tom Spratley - Curly Jackson James J. Sloyan - Mottola Jack Collins - Duke Boudreau Dana Elcar - FBI Agent Harold Gould - Kid Twist John Heffernan - Niles Billy Benedict - Roulette Dealer Charles Dierkop - Floyd Paulene Myers - Alva Coleman Avon Long - Benny Garfield Larry D. Mann - Train Conductor Arch Johnson - Combs Robert Earl Jones - Luther Coleman Sally Kirkland - Crystal Jack Kehoe - Erie Kid
The Outlaw Josey Whales
"Dying ain't much of a livin'."
Sean Connery in The Rock "Losers always whine about doing their best, Winners go home and F***k the prom queen.
Wrath of Khan:"I don't like to lose"
Hows that for testosterone overload??
Edited by - thunder rider on 2 January 2003 23:53:43
The one that comes to my mind is from Gone With the Wind, when Clark Gable tells Vivian Leigh: "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."
"We are the middle children of society. We have no great war. No great depression. Our great war is spiritual, and our great depression is our lives."
Tyler Durden - Fight Club
"We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams"-------Willywonka
"A man's gotta know his limitations"------Clint eastwood/ The good the bad and the ugly?.
- How tall are you, private?
- Sir, five foot, nine, sir!
- Five foot, nine, I didn't know they stacked sh** that high.
Sgt. Hartman: "Cowboy": Sgt. Hartman:
- I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and fu** my sister.
- I know what you're thinking: "Did he fire six shots, or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But, being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?
- I want you to kill every gopher on the course.
- Correct me if I'm wrong, Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key.
- Gophers! You great git! Not golfers! The little brown furry rodents!
- We can do that. We don't even have to have a reason.
Sandy MacReedy: Carl Spackler: Sandy MacReedy: Carl Spackler:
- I'm gonna end up working in a lumberyard the rest of my life.
- What's wrong with lumber? I own two lumberyards.
- I notice you don't spend too much time there.
- I'm not sure where they are.
Danny Noonan: Ty Webb: Danny Noonan: Ty Webb: