Favorite Movie Quotes

by meadow77 60 Replies latest jw friends

• meadow77
    meadow77

I have tons of them, favorite movie quotes that is. A misspent youth I guess, but I love movies. I was watching one of my favorites the other day,SEVEN. I was reminded of one of my fav quotes. Brad Pitt and Morgan were talking about the serial killer and discussing his intelligence. Brad says"Just cause he has a library card, that doesn't make him F%$#^^ing Yoda" Hah, I love it. What are some of your favorite movie quotes?

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Stay Gold Pony Boy..... Stay Gold

• musky
    musky

" I aint got time to bleed! " Jesse Ventura / predator

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

"Remember Red, hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. I will be hoping that this letter finds you, and finds you well."

Andy's letter to Red in "The Shawshank Redemption

• happyout
    happyout

"yipeekaiyamothaf***" Bruce Willis in Die Hard I, II, III, IV, VI etc.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Notting Hill:

Spike: There's something wrong with this yogurt.

William: It's mayonnaise.

Spike: Oh.

• meadow77
    meadow77

"Yeah he's a real genleman, I bet he takes the dishes outa the sink before he pisses in it"

From Steel Magnolias

• Shakita
    Shakita

From one of my favorite movies when I was a kid, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory...

Willy Wonka : "A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men."

Mrs. Shakita

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Inspector Clouseau, to innkeeper: "Does your dog bite?"

Innkeeper, busy smoking his pipe & reading a newspaper: "No."

[Clouseau bends down to pet dog. Said canine procedes to to bite and snarl & tear at Clouseau's hand]

Clouseau: "You said your dog does not bite!!!"

Innkeeper, looking up from his paper at the scene before him: "That is not my dog."

-- Mike, of the eternal Peter Sellers' Fan Club.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

1. "Like in the back of a Volkswagon" -mallrats

2. When Jack Nicholson (Melvin) is asked how he writes women so well "I think of a man and take away all reason and accountability" -As Good As It Gets

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit