Favorite Movie Quotes

by meadow77 60 Replies latest jw friends

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

One of my personal favorites from Happy Gilmore (which i use on especially frustrating days at work): "You can trouble me for a nice warm glass of shut the hell up!"

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

Goldfinger

Pussy: My name is Pussy Galore.
    Bond: I musht be dreaming!

Edited by - LizardSnot on 2 January 2003 23:44:4

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Steve Martin in the Jerk: "I'm picking out a thermos for you....." .

All I need is this ashtray....and this chair......

SpaceBalls: WHY didn't someone tell me my ASS was so FAT

Goonies: HEY YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS GUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS!!!!

That was THEIR time THIS IS OUR TIME....

<of the it may not be a correct verbatim quote class>

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

From the movie "But I'm a Cheerleader", about a teenage girl, Megan, sent to a sexual rehabilitation camp called True Directions:

Megan(sobbing): "I'm a homosexual. I'm a homosexual! I'M A HOMOSEXUAL! Oh my god...they were right. I'm a homo. (sniffle, cry)

AND

Graham: "You are who you are, the trick is not getting caught."
    Megan: "Then why are you here?"
    Graham: "I got caught. "

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Chris Rock, in Bad Company

Chris: I can't eat this.

Nicole: But you love fish.

Chris: That was before I became a vegetarian.

he summons the waiter.

Yes, could you bring me a steak.

He also made a reference to JW's in this movie. When he came back in the apartment after calling one of the C.I.A. members he was working with. Nicole asked who is was and he said. It was Jehovahs Witnesses.

He seems to say something about jws in each of his movies. I wonder if there is a connection to jws in his past?

• roybatty
    roybatty

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams ... glitter in the dark near Tanhauser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost ... in time, like tears ... in rain. Time ... to die.

• avishai
    avishai

Christopher Walken in true romance:

COCCOTTI
    Do you know who I am, Mr. Worley?

CLIFF
    I give up. Who are you?

COCCOTTI
    I'm the Anti-Christ. You get me in a vendetta kind of mood, you will tell the angels in heaven that you had never seen pure evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you. My name is Vincenzo Coccotti. I work as a counsel for Mr. Blue Lou Boyle, the man your son stole from. I hear you were once a cop so I assume you've heard of us before. Am I correct?

:

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

It's because I just watched this movie again the other night, but I love Dr. Strange Love, and in particular these quotes:

President: Gentlemen, You can't fight in here! This is the war room.General Jack D. Ripper: Mandrake, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.Group Captain Lionel Mandrake: Lord, Jack.Ripper: You know when fluoridation first began?Mandrake: Aye, no, no. I don't Jack.Ripper: Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? Its incredibly obvious isn't it. A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.Mandrake: Uh, Jack, Jack, listen, tell me, tell me, Jack. When did you first...become...well, develop this theory?Ripper: Well, I, uh...I...I...first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love.Mandrake: Hmm.Ripper: Yes, a uh, a profound sense of fatigue...a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I...I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence.Mandrake: Hmm.Ripper: I can assure you that it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women uh...women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake.Mandrake: No.Ripper: But I...I do deny them my essence.Guano: I think you're some kind of deviated prevert. I think General Ripper found out about your preversion, and you were organizing some kind of mutiny of preverts. Now MOVE!!Mandrake: Colonel...that Coca Cola machine. I want you to shoot the lock off it. There may be some change in there.
    Guano: That's private property.
    Mandrake: Colonel! Can you possibly imagine what is going to happen to you, your frame outlook way of life and everything, when they learn that you have obstructed a telephone call to the President of the United States? Can you imagine?! Shoot it off! Shoot! With a gun! That's what the bullets are for you twit!!
    Guano: Okay. I'm gonna get your money for ya. But if you don't get the President of the United States on that phone, you know what's gonna happen to you?
    Mandrake: What?!
    Guano: You're gonna have to answer to the Coca Cola company.

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Mav: Goose she's lost that loving feeling!
    Goose: She's what?
    No Mav she hasn't.
    Mav: Oh yes she has, come on.
    Goose: Man I hate when she does that.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

"You're going the right way for a smacked bottom." Shrek

From my favorite movie, Charade:

"I know a great many people already, and until one of them dies I couldn't possibly meet anyone else."

"I keep telling myself that I've stolen a large amount of money, but I have yet to see a penny of it."

And, last but not least, The Road to El Dorado:

"Tulio, did you ever think we'd end like this?"

"The horse was a surprise."

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit