"THEN WIN"

Rutger Hauer to Joan Chen

"Blood of the Heroes"

GREAT cult movie!!!

mike

• DIAMOND
    DIAMOND

Pulp Fiction

Jules: Look at the big brain on Brad!!!!

Diamond

• DIAMOND
    DIAMOND

And one more..

Young Frankenstein

Dr Frankenstein: I can fix that hump.

Igor: What hump?

And of course the all time classic.

Walk this way.

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Hey Mike, was that the movie where they played a game with an animal skull? I loved that movie as a kid but never could remember the name.

From The Princess Bride, the best all-time kid's campy romantic adult swashbuckling cheesy adventure movie of all time.

Inigo Montoya: Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father; prepare to die.

[stabs Count Rugen's shoulder]

Inigo Montoya: Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father; prepare to die.

[stabs Count Rugen's other shoulder]

Inigo Montoya: Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father; prepare to die. Now, offer me money.
    [slices Count Rugen's cheek]
    Count Rugen: Yes.
    Inigo Montoya: Power too. Promise me that.
    [slices Count Rugen's other cheek]
    Count Rugen: All that I have and more. Please...
    Inigo Montoya: Offer me everything I ask for.
    Count Rugen: Any thing you want.
    Inigo Montoya: I want my father back, you son of bitch.
    [stabs and kills Count Rugan]

Hmmm

• email
    email

Also from the Shawshank Redemption:

RED: Ain't nothing wrong with Brooksie. He's just institutionalized, that's all.

RED: Believe what you want. These walls are funny. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. After long enough, you get so you depend on 'em. That's "institutionalized."

JIGGER: Shit. I could never get that way.

ERNIE: Say that when you been inside as long as Brooks has.

RED: Goddamn right. They send you here for life, and that's just what they take. Part that counts, anyway.

...Or did I heard that conversation between 3 elders in my KH???... I don't remember...

(email)

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kicka$$... and I'm all out of bubblegum!!!!!!

Rowdy Roddy Piper, They Live.

I have posted before and will again. I don't know why this hits me as so funny. In fact I have never seen the movie, just saw a tralier for it.

Cassi, of the "bubblegum" class.

• mike047
    mike047

Hmmm, Yeah that's it. It was released originally as "Juggers", I think. I have the tape, I can't remember where I got it though. Vincent D'Ofrino[sp.] was in it also.

mike

• Mary
    Mary

"Lawsy Miss Scawlett......we's got ta have a docta.......I done know nuthin' bout birthin' babies!!"

(I shouldn't even have to tell you where that's from!)

• Jourles
    Jourles

Eddie Murphy in Showtime: "Now why you wanna leave me out here in the hallway like a Jehovah's Witness? You're supposed to ask me in."

Adam Sandler speaking to Bob Barker in Happy Gilmore: "The price is wrong, bitch!"

• meadow77
    meadow77

Shawshank redemption, Happy Gilmore, and Pulp fiction are definitly some of my favs for quotes. I was watching Miss Congenialty and was reminded of one of my faves from that movie.

Sandra Bullock jumps on some guy at the pageant who turns out to not be the suspect, cause he had a gun.

Sandra "He HAD a GUN"

Candace Bergen "This is TEXAS, everybody has a gun. My florists has a gun!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit