Spirit in my house?

by Sirona 48 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

wow onthego,

Thanks for the info. Things have sure changed since i was a dub. Back then the Elders kicked pedophiles out on thier butts and used big electronic microphones and loudpeakers to brainwash the flock'n congregation. .. more subtle techniques now ya say? Geez, they'll be using hypnosis through repitition and bordom next

unclebruce

• onthego
    onthego

Bruce, there are still good elders who wouldn't go with the darkness but they don't last very long. Illegal pedophilia, electronic abuses and the like cannot keep Humpty Dumpy's glasshouse together.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Sounds like you've got one of them PoultryGuist's

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

.. satan dark satan freak use my finger make it speak ....

jkell fjlfkej ;;d

dldjjk jfleleoe;;jf 'ajfjmf fke;as;ojf jklk fild;s;som kdldjclwowlj fkfls;;a uoomf;0;;kd klskokk;s;fkodj

• JH
    JH

I have a firewall, so don't even try to send them here.

• Shakita
    Shakita

very creepy, Sirona.....

don't think I want to come to your house for a sleepover

Reminded me of the movie "The Others." Talk about scary!

Seriously, I don't know what to think about spirits or ghosts or whatever you want to call them. It just doesn't make sense to me why one would just appear at the foot of your bed, what's the point? Not that I don't believe you saw what you did, I do. I guess those spooks just have a lot of time on their hands.

Mrs. Shakita(who is very glad that she doesn't have to sleep in your house tonight!)

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

That spooky dancing elephant made a pass at me, Shakita. I think that has a demon as well.

Say your prayers tonite!

ash

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Sirona,

Well, it's not at all difficult for me to believe you, because I've had a life filled with the "unexplainable" myself. Some things have quite freaked me out, but other times, as with your experience, I feel like I'm being "played with" by an entity who hasn't quite gotten to his/her next level.

There have been times when I have spoken out loud to my visitor and felt more in control of the situation. Other times, the hair stands up on the back of my neck, and a deep terror comes upon me--and I have been known to get the heck out of wherever I am. I do feel there is a good side and an evil/dark side.

If we are bothered to the point of being unusually frightened, losing sleep, or just plain creeped out, we should try to resolve the situation. Not everyone can just pick up and move from a home; and there are others of us who are too young to go out on our own, away from the problem. And, many times, if the "visitor" has attached themselves to you for some reason, moving will not get rid of "it".

There are just so many things we don't understand as mere human beings. Asking for help from our higher powers is always a good choice.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Hey Ashi:

Mrs. Shakita(who loves her demon possessed elephant)

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral
    jkell fjlfkej ;;d

dldjjk jfleleoe;;jf 'ajfjmf fke;as;ojf jklk fild;s;som kdldjclwowlj fkfls;;a uoomf;0;;kd klskokk;s;fkodj

Yeah, this is about what I get from ouija boards, too. Last time I it happened, about 30 years ago, the d*** thing told me it was the spirit of a kelp plant. Yeah, right.

I think the reason you so often get junk divination from ouija boards is that they're a favorite toy of the ghosts of dead teenage boys. Maybe it's because there are so often live teenage girls on the other end.

GentlyFeral
    who was in her curvaceous teens at the time, come to think of it...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit