They know something’s up.

by John Aquila 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    It was the whole french revolution thing, a lot of people tied that in with "the end"tm
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

Good responses here JA. No doubt the JWs will carry on wasting their lives on a delusion.

At least you're not! Well done.

All that: 'We missed you at the meetings' tosh...urgh......well, you know where the bloody phone is....ring me! And why didn't you miss me in Tesco's or Starbucks?

The cult speak drives me nuts!

• Island Man
    Island Man

You sure shut down his judgmental, "come back to the Truth" prodding "like a boss"!

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

"I said, “What do you mean it doesn’t affect you?” If Jerusalem wasn’t destroyed in 607, that means 1914 never happened, it means Jesus never started ruling in 1914, it means Satan wasn’t thrown to the earth in 1914, it means that the last days never started in 1914, and that means we are not living in the last days."

Yes, 1914 happened. It came after 1913.

But that's not what you meant.

But you are wrong in that even if Jerusalem was destroyed in 587, that would not affect the kingdom being established in the heavens in 1914. So many can't see the forest because they look too closely at the trees.

607 was when Daniel was taken captive. That was when the kings in the line of David lost their sovereignty. That is when the gentile times started, ending in 1914.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

John Aquila - "...The 2011 Watchtower study says you can’t trust these historical records but then they turn around and use these same historical records that they condemned- to prove the year 539 BC...."

Once again, for the newbies, lurkers, and trolls...

x

...if you have to cheat to defend your beliefs, your beliefs don't deserve to be defended.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit