Phone call straight after the Royal Commission

by umbertoecho 49 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Thanks for the update UMBERTO!

Extremely interesting.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Is this continuing through the weekend, or is Jackson getting a couple days off?
  • the girl next door
    the girl next door
    Testiomony is done. The hearings for case 29 are adjourned until further notice.
  • username
    username
    umbertoecho Thank you for your lovely post. You actually made me cry. We are finally being listened too and this time the government organisation involved know that they were being lied too.

Could we even possibly imagine this day would come...Mark this day. 14th of August 2015 for this is the day all recovering exJWs were given the day we have all been waiting for. The day the governing bodies heads were given to us on a platter.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

The Girl Next Door - "Testiomony is done. The hearings for case 29 are adjourned until further notice."

Wait, what's the point if they don't actually call him on the bullshit the way they did with the others?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Umberto, thank you very much for sharing this.

I didn't think for a second that anyone on the RC was fooled by Jackson's duplicity and evasiveness, but it is nice to get confirmation.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Wait, what's the point if they don't actually call him on the bullshit the way they did with the others?.....Vidiot

They don`t want Jackson to "Shut Down"..

The more WBT$ GB "Rock Star Pope",Geoffrey Jackson talks..

The More Evidence the Australian Royal Commission Has About..

How Far the WBT$ Is Willing To Go,To Lie To Them..

YOUR NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTION.........Image result for blah blah blah
    Image result for Watchtower Geoffrey Jackson royal commission................Image result for Watchtower Geoffrey Jackson royal commission

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    umbertoecho, would it be possible to suggest to the commission that they have an ex jw advisor present at the hearings to bring up Watchtower articles that contradict the testimony being given by people like GJ? The BS Jackson gave about it's being presumptuous that the GB considers itself to be God's sole representative on Earth would have been easy to expose using the Watchtower articles.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Outlaw...

I get that, but what I meant was specifically calling out the parts where he was trying to mislead them, proving that he was lying using WT documents, and getting him to grudgingly acknowledge the fact (the way they did with the others).

Plus, there was a couple of other lines of questioning I would have gone with that didn't happen.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Umber, you are my hero.

vidiot: Wait, what's the point if they don't actually call him on the bullshit the way they did with the others?

I'm with Outlaw on this one. They didn't have to. It is called giving him enough rope. Jackson pulled a long enough piece of rope out of his ass that all that needs to be done now is to start tightening the noose.

*too add: time constraints to consider

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit