Just be disfellowshipped - need to chat

by CraigSA 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome to the board, CraigSA and Lapuce!

This is a place to heal, so I hope you both stick around and share your experiences with us.

Hugs,

j2bf

• alamb
    alamb

Welcome! My hubby is from Durban! Nice to meet you..........tell us more if you can.

• breeze
    breeze

CraigSA....

Welcome....

I too was DF'ed once opon a time....

This site is a lot of fun and you will learn a lot about the org and more....?

• outbackaussie
    outbackaussie

Welcome Craig :)

It is getting to be like a Tri-nations in here, rugger anyone?!

• CraigSA
    CraigSA

WOW - thanks so much to everyone for all the supportive comments etc. Well mine is a long story. I was Df'd last year already, but because my mom and sister still kept in contact, my hypocritical brother and father (two of the biggest sinners around) are still all haughty and full of crap, i did not feel the df all that much. That was until I got married again and started going to the local methodist church with my wife. I finally found religious people who were real and not fake and hypocritical. Now I joined the church I am now an apostate and my family now just put the phone down on my ear when I call.

My dad was df'd for about 6 months when he was found shagging his secretary, he was the freekin presiding overseer and they let him back and now he is an elder again.

I simply want out so i divorce the JW wife I had and move to Johannesburg. They DF me without even meeting with me so even though I went through judicial hearings before, i did not go through this one, they df'd me without even meeting with me.

Now i have started with the methodists they make another announcement in my old confregation, the new one i had just moved to, my parents congregation, my sisters congregation and my brothers congreation that i am now apostate.

But I have never been closer to the lord - ever. Now I am but then....well you guys now how empty the truth really is....

Anyway enough about me tell me more about your stories.

• ugg
    ugg

hi and welcome,,,,,talk all you need....you will find comfort here.....

• rowdy
    rowdy

i a so sorry bro hang in there are some good people here i have been coming here for a year now just started posting when youfeel like talking, post! take care rowdy

• YERU2
    YERU2

CRAIG,

Welcome to the Board! Any support we can give you, we probably will.

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Craig,

Welcome to our board - great place.

My daughter was df'd years ago. She finally started attending a Methodist church in her area couple of years ago with her husband. She absolutely loves it. Still imperfect people.........but she's found a *place*. In some respects, I envy her for her contentment.

She made sure she was free to leave at any time before joining, btw. Good for her - learned her lesson!

I hope you find contentment with your new life, wife, & religious views. Great changes for you - congratulations!

waiting

• Mary
    Mary

Hey Craig! Welcome aboard...........I'm not DF'd so I don't know what you're going through, but you'll find relief and alot of comfort on this board. I went for years before the Internet was invented, thinking I was going crazy because I felt that alot of doctrines the JWs had weren't right, but I had no one to talk to about it.

Thanks to the Internet, I was thrilled when I found out I wasn't going insane, and that the WTB&TS are the ones that are in the wrong........they'll have alot to answer for on Judgement Day, believe you me........

Once again, welcome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit