Just be disfellowshipped - need to chat

by CraigSA 33 Replies latest jw friends

• teejay
    teejay

Welcome to the board, Craig.

I was disfellowshipped for almost exactly six months about ten years ago. At the time I thought it was the worst thing to ever happen to me. Now I know it was one of the best things to happen to me.

It's good that you have a support system in place (wife / church). It will ease you into the rest of your life. Maybe one day your family will come around.

We look forward to your comments on various topics as they come up. And don't forget the archives here. Lots of good information has already been posted in the past.

Again... WELCOME!!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Craig,

Welcome to the forum. You are not alone and will receive encouragement and knowledge here. I wish you well in your new life.

Love,

Robyn

• Debz
    Debz

Hi Craig...

Well hope that the DF thing don`t get ya too down..life does go on...me now DF`ed over 20yrs .....god time flies ..and once I was the ONLY one in my family out...over the years its been interesting that of my 3 sisters only one now is a JW ..one is DF and one is DA.......the other one the JW is married to a JW and has got a baby whom I have never seen...No we have grown up kids we can get together and have a skeleton `normal` life altho the DF stuff has taken its toll on our r`ships....Anyways...keep reading stuff here and hope that you will go on to enjoy a relatively stressfree future...Debz

• reubenfine
    reubenfine

Craig,

Just one more welcome to the board from me! I think there are more of "us" than them anymore!! At least more quality here, that's for sure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit