Lurkers

by Yizuman 91 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Seems that the page view out number the posters who actually reply to the thread.

My guess is that there's alot of active JWs who are still active within' the so called "truth" are visiting this forum and reading all the threads. I don't blame them for not wanting to reply for fear of being found out.

How many of you were still active when you found a forum like this one and lurked around for a long time? How many of you left the organization as a result of reading this forum or other forums like it?

• JH
    JH

I am inactive since years. I found this place about 2 months ago. I started posting 1 month ago. I am here because I know that nothing is invented here. These are true authentic experiences. This place is the flip side of the truth. There are always 2 sides to a story, and this place is what the Watchtower doesn't want us to know. Even if I became active again, I would still be here, to see both sides of the story.

Edited by - JH on 9 December 2002 15:37:56

• Mystla
    Mystla

I'm new to this board, but even on boards I've been on for awhile, I only post on one out of every five or six threads I read, maybe there are others like me that read more than they post? I only contribute when I feel like I have something worth saying (or just really like the topic)

I am NOT an active JW!!! some here might be offended by that accusation

Misty

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Never knew such forums existed. I was green as they come, anyways, I didn't need such sites to make my exist.

Guest 77

• rebel
    rebel

I was aware there were boards like this, but I was always fearful of them because I was told so many times that they are full of apostates.

Now I am braver

• normie67
    normie67

I check out the website on a regular basis. I don't post as much as I would like. I am very active in the Org. Regular pub, not serving in any capacity at the Hall. There is a lot of interesting posts, some a bit sensational and others more believable. I enjoy seing the other side of the Org. through this website. I would think there are many active ones who check this site out from time to time.

n67

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

I lurked without the intention of lurking against this forum in a malcontent way.I was searching this forum on the advice of others.Then I registered .Blueblades

• desy2477
    desy2477

I'm new to this site and have been disfellowshiped for about 5yrs and I think I will only post if I have anything interesting to say so I think your right Misty.

Plus I'm new to all this chat line thing

• Aztec
    Aztec

MISTY!!! *Running to tackle you in a big hug*!!!! I'm so glad to see you here too!

I read ALOT more than I post! I usually just don't feel I have anything valid to say and I do enjoy hearing others opinions so I read but don't reply alot.

~Aztec

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

I spend about an hour each day reading this board, and have done so for almost two years. With that in mind, look at the number of posts next to my name. I'm an avid reader, but an infrequent poster. For the most part I only post when I feel I have something to contribute to an existing thread, or once in a blue moon I will start a thread when I feel that what I'm thinking may interest or help somone reading it.

Anton

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit