Won't get fooled again ...Moon Landing.

by The Rebel 579 Replies latest jw friends

• Twitch
    Twitch
    indeed
  • runForever
    runForever

Viviane: wow. wow. Because when you put down a lot of force there is an equal and opposite reaction. Everybody knows this. Spray an air compressor into the sand and it will shoot sand everywhere.

Surface temperature eh 253 degrees is nothing.

now you have challenged my evidence present some to prove that a 10,000 lb thruster would not create a crater and 253 degrees would not have baked the "astronauts" alive.

• Viviane
    Viviane

I've not challenged any of your evidence as you've presented none to challenge. You've simple presented numbers.

If you've any evidence of a claim and anything to say, go right ahead.

• runForever
    runForever
    Viviane your logic is flawed. I am not claiming anything. You are claiming man went to the moon. Before that there is nothing to "prove". It's only the one making the claim that has to prove it. You are using JW logic of making a claim then expecting everyone else to disprove it.
  • Viviane
    Viviane

I've never made that claim. Your logic is not only not wrong, it's not even knowing what logic is.

Try again if you like, this time try thinking and knowing what you are talking about prior to speaking.

• runForever
    runForever

You never made the claim that man went to the moon? Hmmm. What about this: page 3 of this thread

Viviane:Humans have landed on the moon multiple times, there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary including TV footage, technology left behind, photographs and evidence brought back

• Viviane
    Viviane

Oh, yeah. I did. Good job. The evidence overwhelmingly proves it.

Did you have anything to add other than how I am so overwhelmingly awesome it's hard for even me to keep up with my awesomeness?Which, technically, you weren't adding but affirming?

• runForever
    runForever
    Viviane: Are you in a cult?
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Are you dumber than a bag of hammers and asking idiot questions born of a lack of thinking skills? (Hint: Yes. Waaaaaaay dumber.)
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes both the US and Russia landed on the Moon but what they didn't reveal and its top secret is that they found the Moon is indeed made up of cheese, Swiss a matter of fact.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit