To the US Military

by freedom96 71 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    We don't address it because it's quite nonsensical, just as you are.

You don't address it because you can't even begin to interpret it, and you know it. So all you can do is make an attempt at avoiding the challenge that has been set before you. You wish to avoid parts of the Bible in order to preserve your twisted view of this matter. Yes, you are indeed spineless, Yeru, because you haven't the courage to face all scriptures that bear on this issue. Your way out is simply to claim that the explanation which I presented is "quite nonsensical," without making the slilghtest attempt at showing how that is the case. You've accomplished nothing other than say: "You're wrong, and that's THAT, because I said so." You're quite a guy, Yeru. No, I better correct myself on having said you are a "guy" ... quite obviously you have no male proof of being a "guy" ... and I'm quite sure that didn't go over your head.

• Iwasyoungonce
    Iwasyoungonce

"Yeru and DakotaRed (one a vet, the other an active soldier) ... I wouldn't give a dime for their understanding of the Scriptures."

Fday

You reap what you sow. At that point you were no longer respected.I.M.O. The only one without a spine is you. I also would not buy your pity for a dime. Reply only if you wish to waste your time.

Jay (Not caring what you say)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit