Jesus Sacrifice - How Stupid and Illogical

by MrMoe 139 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rem
    rem

Clash,

But the Koran tells me to:

• "turn you all together in repentance to Allah O' Believers that you may be successful" An-Noor (24):31
    • "Surely Allah loves those who turn unto him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves" Baqarah, 222

to be saved. Which book of fiction should I follow? Which one is the real troof?

rem

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Would you like me to debunk the bible? I can do that if you wish. But, for now, my main point is how illogical the ransom death of Jesus Christ is.

So, clash, I have an evil and wicked heart? That is interesting, seeing how it is YOUR God who will slaughter the lives of many on Judgement Day, including children and babies.

• gumby
    gumby

You are totally dependant on the mercy of God, run to him and confess your sin turn to Christ and you'll be forgiven.

Yes Moe...listen to CCR.

Once you confess.....or willfully agree that Christ is Lord.....you are a sinner no more.....forever!

You will still suffer, get sick, get old, cry from hurt, and every single other ailment people have.......but you won't be a sinner at least!

Also you will get to live forever in heaven while the rest of mankind suffer eternal punishment with the devil in hell. Oh....you will get to see those burning in hell at the end of the thousand years when Satan is let out again with his demons to screw things up again after they are perfect.....you know...like in the Garden of Eden when God let Satan fuck up things the first time.

You should go for it. What have you got to lose?......other than taking on the mindset of CCR?

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

I apologize for not responding...i just came back on to write that i had not forgotten about this post. Once again i apologize however i am moving to california shortly and i have a lot to do. As of now once again i am short on time however, i will be on tomorrow to answer the questions that are posed on this website. please return to this post at the end of the week as i should have answered the questions listed. I ask for everyone's patience. ~FS p.s. i am at the library and there is a time limit ...my phone line is shut off and my computer internet is off for the moment which makes things difficult.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

If it wasn't for God and his constituents, what would we have to fight about?

What the best candy bar is? (which is Almond Joy, BTW)

ash

• rem
    rem

Five Shadows,

I apologize for not responding

No need to apologize. The thread is doing quite well without any more irrational babbling.

rem

• Calvinist02
    Calvinist02

Mr.Moe- is that your picture?

• gumby
    gumby

Mr.Moe- is that your picture?

Calvin liiiiikes Mooooe Calvin like Moooooe.LOL

Was up Cal?

• gumby
    gumby

( Gumby has been behaving badly and is going home now )

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

yes -- FYI Simon has me knocked down to 10 posts per day, so odds are I won't be posting much, 10 doesn't go very far, even more so in topics such as this one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit