WT goofie phrases.

by Pepper 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

OK, I've been to a few meetings, I still can't get past the "ones" business either. They aren't "interested ones" the proper term is SUCKER, they aren't "young ones" they're BORED SH*TLESS, etc, etc etc.

Still have a problem with folks running around saying "Jehovah" this and "Jehovah" that, or with the notion that God might not hear you if you don't use his name. First off, JEHOVAH AIN'T GOD's NAME! Second, is there more than one God that when you pray "Jehovah God" won't know the prayer is intended for him?

• Pepper
    Pepper

I am so glad I opened this thread this is worth making this a special part of this web site because it shows us how much control it has had over our lives, as well as makes me laugh and that open's my bowels. Don't you just go nuts when for some reason you hear a tune that sounds like a kingdom song and then you from that point on can't get that kingdom song out of your mind. Pepper

• shera
    shera

Kingdom Hall

Or the Hall.

"The Society" says.....

• blackout
    blackout

Spirit of the air... (what did that mean?)

wordly spirit

independant thinking/spirit

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

In Spanish speaking countries the djubs have their own goofie phrases. If you ask someone how they are, they're apt to say: "Fine thanks to Jehovah." Ugh

• freddi
    freddi

jehovah's will

these ones

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit