GEOFFREY JACKSON TO APPEAR BEFORE ROYAL COMMISSION ON FRIDAY 14TH August!!!

by defender of truth 77 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Mickey mouse
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

TheMark - "It will be totally scripted. No tough questions with vague answers. The WT will come out smelling like roses as the prosecution accepts the bribes. And you will all exclaim WTF happened here."

After reading this, I'm saying "WTF?" right now.

• TheMark
    TheMark
    I apologize for being so pessimistic about this but that's just who I am. I really wish this guy was asked the tough questions and required to answer them but I doubt this will happen. I'll be back Friday to apologize if I was wrong.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    TheMark: I'll be back Friday to apologize if I was wrong.

But, what about your accusation of bribes being accepted by the Royal Commission? What about an apology for that? That is a very strong accusation that has nothing to do with pessimism - it is a slanderous statement.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    If I am undergoing surgery when this televises they had better shove my guts back in, duct tape me and wheel me in front of a computer screen or I will strangle the nearest surgeon with my large intestine ...
  • TheMark
    TheMark

If Jackson is treated differently by Stewart then I'll know something went down behind closed doors. And if that happens I equate that to bribes (dishonesty). Bribes might have been a strong word to use.

Don't get me wrong, I'm hoping this guy is grilled, forced to squirm in his seat but I don't think it's going to happen. I think the commission will go easy on him to save face, Jackson's especially.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I'm confused.

How wouId going easy on Jackson help the Commission "save face"? What would they be so embarrassed about that they'd need to "save face"?

And why would they give a shit whether or not Jackson "saved face"? He's not their buddy.

x

An important thing to remember is that unlike other religions, the WTS has no "friends in high places".

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If WBT$ GB "Rock Star" Pope Geoffrey Jackson..

Does Appear Before The Australian Royal Commission..

.........They`ll Roast His Piggy Ass...........................Who Gets Jackson`s Bentley..

...............OVER AN OPEN FIRE.............................................IF HE DIES??!..

Image result for pig roasted over an open fire........Image result for bentley cars

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    TheMark: I think the commission will go easy on him to save face, Jackson's especially.

Oh. Are you, by chance, American?

The Royal Commission in Australia has no need to "save face". Their face is doing just fine.

Losing face would be the scenario you describe.

• never a jw
    never a jw

The Mark,

Don't wait until Friday, apologize now. Get informed about the job of the Royal Commission. They have done a superb job so far, and there's nothing, absolutely nothing that warrants your comment. You really have a handicapping problem trusting other people. Believing that the world is corrupt to the core says more about you than it does about the world. You remind me very much of JW's that believe that everyone [else] in in the "hands of the wicked". Are you still mentally in?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit