Theocratic Warfare

by stuckinarut2 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwleaks
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Theocratic warfare indeed! This friggin org coins their own phrases to meet any occasion. Slogans/phrases are a big part of this org. "Stay alive till 75"--"Millions now living will never die" "Advertise, Advertise, Advertise" (the wtbts and it's bs) "Armageddon is just around the corner" etc.

Remember that 'god's friend' Abraham used theocratic warfare to lie to the Pharaoh and others about Sarah being his sister not his wife. So it must be ok! Must be nice to only have to tell the TRUTH when it's convenient or if you are 'god's friend'!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• Phizzy
    Phizzy
    It would be great if someone had a recording, or similar, of Vin the Tool using the Theo. Warfare expression. He could be done for Perjury then.
  • millie210
    millie210

The whole idea of dragging a God in to any earthly "warfare" is so presumptive no matter who it is.

The fact that JWs feel a situation is so dire as to require that kind of action when in fact they have created the actual situation themselves is beyond head shakingly stupid.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Once again, for the newbies, lurkers, and trolls...

x

...if you have to cheat to defend your beliefs, your beliefs don't deserve to be defended.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Phuzzy...you beat me to it. Great quotes Splosh!
  • jwfacts
    jwfacts
    I have a collection of theocratic warfare and spiritual warfare quotes that relate to being dishonest now at jwfacts.com/watchtower/quotes/theocratic-warfare-lying.php
  • username
    username
    There is one bang up to date reference to this too. It was mentioned by a speaker at the 2015 imitation Christ regional. I will try to look out for the clip but I can tell you it is one of WIFI bandits edited videos of the regional assembly.
  • prologos
    prologos

Take a leaf from this week's wt bible reading, the end chapters of 1 Kings.

The God , who can not lie, has the kinky idea to ask for a volunteer to lie, to deceive and cause havoc on "his" people,' and that, after

the "false" prophets perform a public BIBLE DRAMA. but

the the speaker of TATT is locked up with bread & water rations, reduced.

Type of "theocratic warfare" done today?

• Splash
    Splash

@JWFACTS

The first quotation on your link needs a little qualification.
    The line starting "The faithful witness does not commit perjury when testifying" is attributed to w2004 Nov p. 28.

To be more accurate it should be w2004 Nov 15 p.28.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit