Did you hear that!? His Honour is insisting that Jackson attend the Royal Commission

by umbertoecho 81 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Dumplin
    Dumplin

Leapin Lizards I just saw the picture i posted with my name above it and thought someone was going to think it was me. Nooooo! That's supposed to be Jackson in drag.

Whew!

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

The ARC chariot is overtaking the Org's chariot!

Days of thunder ahead!

• OzGirl
    OzGirl
    Go the Royal Commission!
  • jwleaks
    jwleaks
    Leapin Lizards I just saw the picture i posted with my name above it and thought someone was going to think it was me. Nooooo! That's supposed to be Jackson in drag.

With a name like "Dumplin" I just assumed it was a selfie. Once it's on the internet it's out there for life. Welcome to the forum.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

I'm not sure how reliable the information on this site is about Geoffrey Jackson.

http://masonemerson.freeyellow.com/christianwitnessescom/id381.html

But there are some interesting statements made. I do not claim this to be true, just pasting some statements from the above link.

..."Now deceased Ted Jaracz, who had been alleged a pedophile by Pat Garza (see elsewhere re Jaracz and Garza) groomed and got Jackson appointed on the Governing Body in 2005."...

.....In 1992, Jackson served on the Branch Committee in Samoa, and from 1996, on Fiji's Branch Committee. He and his wife became part of the Bethel staff family at the world headquarters in Brooklyn, New York, in April of 2003. They worked in the Translation Services Department. In 2005, as said helped by Ted Jaracz, he was appointed to the Governing Body. Since the death of his mentor, confirmation from different sources has come that he is one of the three Governing Body members who are doing the most to set Watchtower policies."...

..."Similarly, it is said (by Johnny) that when alive Jack Barr of the Governing Body had expressed disdain of Jackson's alleged use of Watchtower's Internet Technicians team to monitor dissenting and opposition websites, report by email to requesting elders on the use of Facebook by members of their congregations, pry into Facebook accounts, induce Trojan viruses. Again, these are "only allegations," unproved but needing told. Watchtower has been asked at times to speak out on sixscreensofthewatchower conference calls to confirm, deny, etc, but so far hasn't. "...

• cofty
    cofty

Please does anybody have a reference for where to find this exchange in the videos?

This is fantastic news!

• Pants of Righteousness
    Pants of Righteousness

Hi Cofty

It heated up late on Wednesday, so the videos aren't up yet.

Should be in part 3 or 4 of Day 7 when uploaded.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPQ6KZ-AGhVQbadlzMQN26dvMPzddxlui

• cofty
    cofty
    Thank you Pants. This Commission certainly hasn't failed to deliver.
  • defender of truth
    defender of truth

And let's not forget who was responsible for the commission finding out Geoffrey Jackson was in the country.. Somebody buy this person a pint ;)

www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/408390001/governing-body-member-australia-right-now

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    Astonishing that this is all happening, questions and points we are emailing to Mr Stewart of the commission are actually being used in the investigation and now they want a GB member on it...although didn't they subponea him or a least talk to him about it a few weeks ago thus they knew he was in town...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit