Labeling one self "Atheist" is Unscientific

by LAWHFol 449 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Dionysus the god of wine is the one true god,

I'm more of a "very expensive Scotch" kind of gal. Is there a god for that?

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I was not aware you used two atheist definitions, whats the different between them? Which one do you use on a baby and which one do you use on a plant?

I didn't use two. Ever. Try and keep up, dear.

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    That was never my argument at all. That's the argument you keep trying (and failing, BTW) to CLAIM I am making. Stop making things up, or at the very least try to start understanding the words on the screen that I am writing.

OK, then Ill ask you again. How are we supposed to understand this?

Do you also think that dogs are atheists, fetuses and corpses? What about plants?

If they lack a belief in god, then yes.

Either they don't lack a belief in God OR, you are saying that plants are Atheists...

It is as simple as that.

In what way are babies atheist if it is not lack of belief?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

The pride remark was directed to viv as she expressed her pride in me after i expressed my self approval at having rejuvenated this thread.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    @cappy not only are they theists, they appear to be pagan sun worshipers, surely they will be smote by the God of Jacob and Abraham
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    I'm more of a "very expensive Scotch" kind of gal. Is there a god for that?

Actually, Dionysus it known today as the god of wine, however previously, he was known generally as the God of intoxication. So, I think that would qualify for a "very expensive Scotch" kind of gal.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I was not aware you used two atheist definitions

There is only one atheist definition: without belief in god(s).

Plants are atheist by necessity; Viv is atheist by choice after reviewing the available evidence.

Clear?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Did you say very expensive scotch? Why yes Viv, dionysus allows me to indulge in copious amounts of MaCallan 18 year, Its not the most expensive but it is my favorite. I am a whore for Islay scotches as well.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    OK, then Ill ask you again. How are we supposed to understand this?

I understand it perfectly. How are you supposed to understand it? I dunno, take some classes on Coursera in logic, philosophy, science, etc. That would be a good start.

Either they don't lack a belief in God OR, you are saying that plants are Atheists...
    It is as simple as that.

I just answered that. Try and keep up.

In what way are babies atheist if it is not lack of belief?

Babies lack belief in god. I've been consistently saying that. Try and keep up.

• cappytan
    cappytan

Laphroaig Quarter Cask...the best $60 you'll ever spend in the Liquor store.

All hail the one true god, Dionysus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit