Do You Think That You're Smart?

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• emancipated
    emancipated

I think as regards to leaving the WTS it has more to do with not being afraid to question things and not being afraid to stand out as different if one comes to different conclusions than the WTS. Admittedly one also has to reason things out and base conclusions on sound facts rather than someone elses mere speculation and being able to tell the difference.

• emancipated
    emancipated

Man I killed another thread. cheesh

• minimus
    minimus

Emancipated, Thanx alot! What were you saying anyway?

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Sometimes I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but that's usually because I have too much on my mind at the time and not organized.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

I'm Torgo. I take care of the place while the MASTER is away!

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Do you think that you are especially intelligent?

Doesn't matter. What I say stands or falls on its own. Everything else about me, smart or not smart is not relevant.

: Do you have issues thinking that you shouldn't get involved in too many discussions because you're afraid that you might be outsmarted?

Never! I'm humble enough to admit when I'm wrong and mean enough to rub it in your face when I'm right. I'm the perfect conundrum. That's why I have so many friends. (And so many enemies.) Goes with the territority, I guess.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 3 December 2002 0:39:54

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Does smart ass count? If so, I am very smart.

• hurt
    hurt

****Do you think you're smart?

Depends on whose company I'm in.

*****Issues about getting into a discussion?

Only if I'm ignorant of the issues, and discussion requires some knowledge. If it's simply thinking things through, I'll need time. Don't think on my feet.

Liliacs:There's nobody anyone cannot live without, no?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit