Do You Think That You're Smart?

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Wild- wanna know what happened? It all went into storage and is waiting for your children to turn 18 to be used again!!

XW

• neyank
    neyank

Is the follow up question going to be............

If we think we're so smart, how did we become JWs?

neyank

• minimus
    minimus

Neyank, that's a good question but that's not where I was going. I think that we must be smart "enough", because we all can see the truth about "the truth", except for "the nameless one".

• shera
    shera

If someone doesn't have any previous knowledge of the bible,it is easy to fall for them JW'S.They make things sound very sweet.

Its not being dumb,its just wanting something better than this.But we are all smart enough to see threw it all.Well thats how I look at it

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

I am just smart enough not to answer your question . If I had it my way, I would rather be lucky than smart.

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

Me dink me sart!

• teejay
    teejay

Yeah.

Butt onlee on Friedayz. Uh... wutt day izit?

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

How does one measure smart?? How smart IS smart??

I know some really intelligent people who do some dumb things...so to some they are smart, to me they are idiots. There are some with high IQ's who are really stupid, so I wouldn't call them smart, yet on the other hand they would call me stupid for not having their smarts. The definition of smart is too broad.

~Beck~

• minimus
    minimus

Do you think you're fat? What does "fat" mean? How do you determine "fat" versus obese? Some may think that you are fat but really they are fatter than you. How "fat" is fat? If you were being asked the question,"Do you think that YOU are fat?", I bet you could answer it, if you wanted to. So, do you think that you are smart? Or still can't work with this one?

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Fat is physical, smart is NOT!

Can you work that one out yet??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit