WHY YOU LOVE THIS BOARD

by hamptonite21 35 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

I was full of questions when I first joined the site. I had been out for a couple of years and was so unsure of what to do. Should I DA, fade away, get DFed, who know what. So I had many questions answered by some pretty decent people. The funny thing is the only time I've been attacked here is by JW apologists.

Since joining I've made some friends both in the cyber world and the real world because of the site. So that's very cool. I enjoy checking in on the site a couple of times a day to see what's up. You never know what you'll find here.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

I must agree with Dede. This place is... home.

I've met so many genuine and wordlessly special people here. People hurt - people get angry - people laugh - people fight - people kiss and make up - people share... the good, bad and ugly of all that life represents and walk away better for it.

So many kindred spirits from so many different walks of life --- this board is as real as it gets. I don't visit as often as I want to, yet those who's paths I've been privileged to cross are never, ever far from my thots or my heart.

What is offered 'here' is unconditional. We've all been judged beyond enuf, and returning here is incredibly healing.

Yep. This is home. And I shall continue to gather my real family as I go along.

Huge hugs n kisses,

Mimilly

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

(((((((((Mimilly)))))))))

So good to see you!!!!!! Miss you!!!

XW

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Even though no one's even groaned a little at my puns (hehe), I'm already developing a fondness for most here. :)

• onacruse
    onacruse

I've found here a community that I never imagined to exist outside the Borg.

It's now my community of choice, to listen to others, to learn, to expand my boundaries.

And maybe to share a few of my own experiences in a sharing exchange.

Craig

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I just post here because of the hottie Apostate men, meow meow!

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

Can I say it's because of the "Good Association"? (LOL)

Many have said much of what I already feel.

We all are teachers! We teach each other!

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother "Not Exerting Vigorously")

• DIAMOND
    DIAMOND

I love this board because it lets me know that I'm not alone. I was surprised to see that there were other people having
    the same exact problems that I was having. I was surprised to see that there were people who were going through the
    same exact thing I was going through. I'm on this board everyday for about 2 or 3 hours. I don't comment much but
    just reading the experiences and looking at all the knowledge and advice given to others helps me 100%.

Diamond

I Love This Place!!!!

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Cause I have some great friends here and it's great therapy for me!

• hamptonite21

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit