Hairy Porter and the Chamber of Demons

by comforter 49 Replies latest jw friends

• comforter
    comforter

LB

when you at hairy porter, you will be at one of satan temple.

spanner

i dont believe any watchtower has condemned hairy porter. jws teach that christians should use perceptive powers to distinguish right and wrong. Hebrews 5:14. seeing hairy porter is probably not recommended. yet the wt leave it up to one's conscience. that the way nameless one feel. he dont like it. if you wont to see it, that your business though.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Freddybaby??! Izzat you??? Come 'ere for a bit of stroking love!

Dana

• LB
    LB

I have sinned, I freely admit my sins. I've fed a troll.

• Francois
    Francois

Can't wait to see 'em all 'n' I'm gonna take as many neighborhood chillun as I can. (Ya gotta start 'em out right if you wanna make GOOD little deminz of 'em.)

(Um, Freddy ain't around. Will I do?)

Edited by - francois on 15 November 2002 11:21:54

• comforter
    comforter

scarlet

we guess we dont like the premise of the whole porter enterprise. it is based on a scorcerer. witchcraft and magic condemned in bible. you gotta remember that satan is a slick one. he has mislead the entire earth. why would he not deceive people through a little cute scorcerer?

the nameless one is also suspicious when the world really go all out for stuff. the bible teaches that you can tell the trustworthiness of a teaching by who adheres to it. if the world goes gung ho for a movie about spiritism, then a christian probably dont want to watch it.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Comforter,

seeing hairy porter is probably not recommended

No, I wouldn't recommend seeing hairy porter either!

But does anyone know any WBTS pubs. that condemn Harry Potter?

Spanner

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I know nothing about the Harry Potter series except lots of kids of all ages love it. My friend who was never a JW will not let her kids see it because of the violence. I think there is a underlying debate going on with people who claim to be Christian and letting their kids go see it. Again, I have no opinion either way.

• comforter
    comforter

francois

one thing we like about you. you aint afraid to admit your game plan. "God, open the eyes of the king of England."

• metatron
    metatron

I go to Harry Potter movies. I read channeled literature. I read books on ESP
    I am not bothered by nightmares or stuff flying across the room or any other
    exciting phenomena, period.

Spiritism reminds me of Ambrose Bierce's definition of "rum" - a drink which
    produces madness - in total abstainers.

99.9% of this stuff is nonsense, I wouldn't worry about it.

metatron

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

'Swa,

(Um, Freddy ain't around. Will I do?)

But of course you will! I just always thought you were taken

I know Fred got banned, but sometimes Comforter sounds an awful lot like him, don't you think?

Dana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit