Hairy Porter and the Chamber of Demons

by comforter 49 Replies latest jw friends

• comforter
    comforter

will you let your kids see Hairy Porter and the Chamber of Demons? The nameless one's little peeps ain't a seeing that mess. spiritism is a work of the flesh. the devil is crafty. he done fooled a whole world of people. but exercise your conscience, folks! LOL.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

*gushing* Thanks so much for your permission Comforter! And for the reminder...gotta go order our tickets online...we're gonna see it as soon as the kids get home from school today!

Dana

• pandora
    pandora

Oh yes!!!! My daughter will be seeing it tonight with her father. I might have to call my mother and mention it. That should make her want to puke. Hehehe!!!!

-P(J)

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

Lil ones hell I can't wait to see that movie. Don't judge a movie til you see it. This movie is no worse than any disney movie.

• Celia
    Celia

Yes... been waiting for the release... 7.30 tonight... Hope we'll find a seat It's the most wonderful story I've read in a long time ! Read all 4 books five time each already...

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

f-off, you piss-wit.

• VM44
    VM44

Hmmm....Has "The Witchtower" ever warned against the Harry Potter movie/books by name? --VM44

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hello, Comforter,

I would be very interested if you could quote any WBTS publications that advise Witnesses not to read/watch Harry Potter.

This is a serious question, BTW.

Spanner

• LB
    LB

I'm taking a busload of kids from school to see the morning showing of Harry Potter. Maybe afterwards I"ll stop by one of satans temples.

• TR
    TR

Ah, 'hovah superstition. Ain't it grand! I know it's at the top of MY list for things to worry about.

TR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit