What's sex?

by JH 40 Replies latest jw friends

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Gopher,

This idea of a non-marriagable class in the new system would (if it were true, but it ain't) be forced upon them. Whereas your work-obsessed class now does so mainly by choice, and not by God's whim.

While we all recognize that the subject of this thread is nonsense still for the sake of argument, how is it that celibacy will "be forced upon them"? What scripture supports such a notion of "forced" as opposed to a happenstance of nature? Why could it not be a natural preference?

IW

• JH
    JH

I don't think it is nonsence, since they really tought that to us.

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Don't resurrect me after I die!!! (SHEESH) Call that torture NOT paradise!!!

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Better make sure you don't catch them watching the animals doing it.

My thought

Dragon

• kelpie
    kelpie

I thought that they couldnt get married for the first 1000 years???

I love my sex!!!!!!!!!!

• troucul
    troucul

So not even masturbation? How about sodomy? (Intended for Ted Jaracz)---Is he in the clear?

• jack2
    jack2

I would imagine that cold showers would be much in vogue.

• searcher
    searcher

No sex ? OK but you will have the privalege of cleaning up the mess after armageddon, quick building new houses, planting gods perfect garden, cleaning up the poop of the animals, going to meetings to help instruct the resurected ones who have never heard of the WT, gathering food, cleaning fallen leaves etc........................SHEESH theres just NO PLEASING YOU GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEARCHER.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus
    Having to live an eternal life without having the passion of love, and no sex whatsoever. How would you cope with this?

I'd kill myself.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Having to live an eternal life without having the passion of love, and no sex whatsoever. How would you cope with this?

Well I guess you could spend your time gossiping, passing judgment on others, brushing up on your arrogance and self-righteous attitude and being a throughly pompous ass; kind of like JWs are now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit