What's sex?

by JH 40 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

I used to drive the elders nuts w/ this one. I'd say, well, maybe that applies only to those who are dead now, or ya know, jealousy IS an imperfect arrangement, who's to say marriage, or even monogamy will have to exist in the new systlem? After all, the bible has changed the rules on marriage at least once. They never had an answer for that one.

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

Now come on, people won't be allowed to have sex but animals will? There's gonna be a whole lotta pissed off people before the millenium's up!

Just a thought...men won't have sex but we will have...uh...reasons to get up in the middle of the night for a quick shower?

As for women: male sexologists in the last century told us most women aren't troubled by sexual feelings, so it won't be a problem for them, right?

Viv--you are forbidden to kill yourself because of no sex! Doing so is independent thinking, shows dissatisfaction with Jehovah's loving arrangement, and could get you df'ed on top of everything else.

• Matty
    Matty

LOL @ Kingpawn!!!

I was always led to understand that after the 1000 years we will have fulfilled the obligation to "fill the earth" and we were all then to become androgynous, sexless beings, with no reproductive power. Just imagine guys your willy suddenly disappearing before your eyes! After this time we would have no desire for sex, God will have removed that instinct within us. It's amazing how crazy Witnesses can get when they get all hypothetical!!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus
    Viv--you are forbidden to kill yourself because of no sex! Doing so is independent thinking, shows dissatisfaction with Jehovah's loving arrangement, and could get you df'ed on top of everything else.

Drat! are you sure Kingpawn? Cause I'd hate to displease Jehovah. But damn, what kind of loving god is he, if I can't make any love myself? *Actually shocked by this thought, wonders if god is playing tricks with mankind*

• Jesika
    Jesika

I think I would explode if I couldn't have sex, just let me stay dead if there was no sex.

• troucul
    troucul

isn't it true tho in some animal species, that when the population reaches its limit for a certain habitat, that some of that species will turn gay? It's like a built in population control. Has anyone heard of that?

• ambush22
    ambush22

life 4ever without sex is like life with out ur kingdom ministy, u just cant function without it

• cellomould
    cellomould

You guys got it all wrong!

Yes, the Bible says there will be no marraige...but it does not say there will be no sex. There will be more sex than you can shake your stick at! Think about it... no STDs, no jealousy, no problems...only the pleasant fruits of passion. Everyone is happy, at peace, and in love.

And if you use the scripture about being 'as angels'...Why do you think the angels fall to their knees before God?

God needs love and affection too, doesn't he?

cellmould

• Perry
    Perry

What's sex?

Sex is the assured expectation of things hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities though not beheld.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Oh thanks a lot Troucul! First I can expect no trim for eternity, now I find out I might end up honking bobos and taking it in the five-hole too? That sucks!

Mike.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit