What's sex?

by JH 40 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Imagine when the earthly resurrection will begin, and maybe 20 billion people who lived in the past will have a second chance to live eternally, but this time without sex (Luke 20:35). Having to live an eternal life without having the passion of love, and no sex whatsoever. How would you cope with this?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I can cope with no sex. I've been doing it for 8 months now, and almost 2 years before that.

• shera
    shera

Eat chocolate ...lots of it

• not interested
    not interested

damn you JH you made me actualy dig out my bible and read that scripture, im supprised that i was able to find it,

if thats the case who would want to be resurected? I think that what its talking about is being resurected to heaven not a earthly resurection, but thats just my thought.

IF, it is talking about earthly resurection, then dont reserect my dead ass, and starting tomorrow im going out and "hitting" anything that moves!!!!!

Edited by - not interested on 13 November 2002 19:14:30

• Gopher
    Gopher

That IS the official JW teaching -- that those who get resurrected to life on earth are the ones Jesus referred to when he said "they don't marry, they are as angels".

So (let me see---) in this paradise you'll have a marriage-eligible class and an untouchable class.

Weird?

• JH
    JH

Gopher

That's right, no justice even in the new system of things

• shera
    shera

Yep,they would even probley take chocolate away too...

• Gopher
    Gopher

shera,

Godiva, Hersheys, Cadbury's, etc. are all part of Satan's evil system of "big business". Obviously they'll be destroyed at Armageddon. JW's who love chocolate as it is now formulated better get their fill right now!

• Englishman
    Englishman

I could handle not having any sex, I've abstained for hours without any untoward symptoms.

Although a red indian did once ask me if I had a canoe in my pants.

Englishman.

• shera
    shera

LOL @ Gopher ..just nasty isn't it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit