What's sex?

by JH 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

I've gone since March of 2000 without. Believe me, if the future holds eternity without poon, I'll take the option of being dead.

Mike.

• not interested
    not interested

Gopher, i guess that I didnt even know that i used to belive that. I always thought the understanding was, the scripture is refering to the first resurection or the heavenly class, and for the earthly class mariages would go on just as they were, although i rember arguing with a brother about a simular subject, there was a sister whes husband died, and she said that she was going to wait until the resurection so that they would be togather again and he told her out right that they wouldnt be able to be togather again, i rember thinking, so thier kids will know thier dad again and they will know thier mom, but thier parents wont be allowed to remarry in the new order? Just one more reason that im glad i dont belive that crap anymore

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

The Bible there was speaking of heaven.

The WTS transfers this to earth............but only the WTS does that.

Cheers, Ozzie

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Gopher,

So (let me see---) in this paradise you'll have a marriage-eligible class and an untouchable class.

Weird?

Not so weird. There are people today whose work is so all consuming, so fulfilling, so rewarding, that by comparison sex pales and is not something even thought of.......

until the day they meet someone who feels exactly as they do about their work, then sex is not sex but is the crashing of the moon into the sun over and over.

IW

• dsgal
    dsgal

Well,I would go shopping but I heard there will be no commerce either.I guess it's just as well that I won't be there.

• JH
    JH

My compliments

• Gopher
    Gopher

IW --

Yabbut.

This idea of a non-marriagable class in the new system would (if it were true, but it ain't) be forced upon them. Whereas your work-obsessed class now does so mainly by choice, and not by God's whim.

• Gopher
    Gopher

JH

All we get to see on your documents is a big red "X" where the picture should be. We cannot access your C: drive through this site (well most of us can't).

You need to store the pictures on a site like www.strike9.com and then (from within your post here) point to the location of your picture on that site.

Hope that helps a little.

• Downunderandout
    Downunderandout

Makes the lake of fire look mighty attractive!!!

DUO

• JH
    JH

Thanks for the tip Gopher. I put a picture on that site you said, but what do I do afterwards to post it. Which Icon do I click in this Post Reply

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit