six degrees of separation..claim to fame!

by asortafairytale 38 Replies latest jw friends

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

Everyone is somehow connected to a celebrity, with that wondeful six degrees of separation.

For me, my aunt's(by marriage), first cousin is Ally Sheedy.

How are you related?

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

My niece's grandfather (on her dad's side) was related to Robert Mitchum.

• Buster
    Buster

My first wife's parents were close friends with Phylis Diller.

My brother-in-law's brother went to prison for dealing coke with a guy that claimed to to have dealings with a guy that knew Sammy Davis Jr.

My dad once caught a football from Terry Bradshaw

I used to meet regularly with some people that were led by some people that claimed to speak to God.

• Celia
    Celia

I used to meet regularly with some people that were led by some people that claimed to speak to God.

I love that one !

Me, not related to anyone famous thar I know of...

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

I'm related to General Custard (not that he was a celebrity)Maybe thats why I make bad choices..hehe.

• jws
    jws

Guy I know has a last name of Bono. People always ask him whether he's related to Sonny Bonow, which he isn't. The ironic thing is, he is a distant cousin of Cher.

Efram Zimbalist Jr. showed up to my dad's uncle's funeral years ago. Supposedly we're related, but nobody seems to remember how. I'm also related to some guy through marriage that (though white) played a lot of native americans in TV shows in the 70's - forget his name, but my dad used to be able to point him out.

A friend of mine's cousin is Max Baer (aka, Jethro Clampett). Another friend's cousin is Molly Ringwald.

With 'asortafairytale' s conection to Ally Sheedy and mine to Molly Ringwald, we could have a six-degrees of seperation Breakfast Club. Anyone out there connected to Judd Nelson, Anthony Michael Hall, or Emilio Estevez?

• Duncan
    Duncan

My first wife's current next-door neighbours's hairdresser's son used to be engaged to a girl who's mother's name began with the same letter of the alphabet as a place that

MICHAEL JACKSON

once flew over in a plane in 1985.

(the extremely well-connected) Duncan

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

That is so funny Ruby because I am a 6th generation granddaughter of Sitting Bull!!!!! LOL

Put um up girly!!!

• Buster
    Buster

Breakfast club: When we were on our honeymoon we went to a Broadway play. My second (and current) wife wore a hot, long black strapless dress. Anthony Michael Hall gave her a good looking over - not too blatant, but pretty close.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I am related to John Wesley hardin, a famous outlaw that per the story, was so mean he shot a man for snoring. I met and had pic taken with Meat loaf, "Bat Out Of hell" "paradise by the dashboard lijght" "I'd do anything for love, But i won't do that"(grammy 93). I once saw Billy Crystall in a Dunkin donuts , Michael jackson once attended a book study of some people i knew, I met Tom T Hall(country singer 70's ) and got his autograph.My dad used to take me to wrestling matches when i was a kid-i met cowboy bob ellis and bull curry. I saw the guy do "The Iron claw" once-it was so brutal. I have seen david allan coe and jerry jeff walker in concert. I can sing janis joplin's "mercedes benz " fairly well. I took on blue cross and won. I'll keep thinking...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit