Silentlambs died? someones idea of a sick joke

by Vivamus 99 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

I never get any of these hoax, virus or spam emails!!! Why do they miss me out!

• wednesday
    wednesday

the headers aren't even correct for the silent lamb mailing list newsletter that bill sends out. I checked an old one and its nothing like the one posted above.

What a creepy joke.

;well id someone got the e-mail and their e-mail address is hidden her-is it maybe open at another forum? or god Gawd is it someone that we mijght have given our e-mail address to?

because as of now-i still have no e-mail from him other than the one sent around mn about uk march.

• caspian
    caspian

Ozzie

Best friend

Rich dude.

Lend us a fiver.

Caspian

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Spanner, I hope so too. It makes no sense to me, but perhaps some smart coomputer guy/girl, can find the origins of this hoax.

Ozzie, have I ever mentioned to you, how handsome Australian men are to me?

• Scully
    Scully

Vivamus:

Comments: Email complaints to [email protected] and quote = 0(0%=+$N *;&48(%6c0&. - 9310

I think it's time to log some complaints with sharpmail.co.uk, don't you think??

Let these guys trace the user of their service. Someone trying to pull off a hoax of this magnitude should be reported.

Love, Scully

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    how handsome Australian men are to me?

I'm glad to 'hear' it, Viv, but do I LOOK Australian????

Cheers, Ozzie

BTW you look pretty good too!

• blondie
    blondie

Ozzie,

but do I LOOK Australian????

No, but you do look handsome.

Blondie (just an objective comment)

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Ozzie ignores my compliments.

*running with scissors* because she is so upset Ozzie forgot about her.

• blondie
    blondie

It would be more effective if everyone who received the bogus e-mail filed a complaint.

What a nasty thing to do not just to Bill, his wife, and his friends but to the abused ones he is helping.

Blondie

• caspian
    caspian

This sharpmail site is a prank email site

Apparentley you can send email so it looks like it comes from someone elses site.

They even advertise that you can send fake emails from the FBI.

Ive got a feeling that this prankster will have got away with it, whoever it was ,was careful not to say

that Bill was dead just Silent lambs.

So my advice is never take even a friends email for granted until you can verify it.

Cas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit