Silentlambs died? someones idea of a sick joke

by Vivamus 99 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I just received this email:

----- Original Message ----- From: <[email protected]> To: <[email protected]> Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 11:41 AM Subject: Sad news

> Announcement
    >
    > Silentlambs was found dead this morning at 5.00am

Can anyone please confirm or deny this sad news?

If true, I'd like to offer my condolences to his family and friends. May you find peace in knowing that while alive, he fought for what he believed in.

But please tell me this isn't true.

Edited by - Vivamus on 12 November 2002 7:7:46

• caspian
    caspian

I recieved the same email myself this morning, it appears genuine.

If anyone has any more info let us know.

Cas

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

It seems unusual for such a statement to be issued without any further information. I hope someone can clarify this quickly.

Path

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

I've just emailed Simon about this. I hope it's not true.

Spanner

• hurt
    hurt

Got the same email. Couldn't be true, could it? Or is someone playing tricks? Seems the email addresses were culled from ex-jw sites...

• Matty
    Matty

Bill has his own forum now. My work's security seems to block the site, can somebody take a look and see if anyone has made any posts there with any more info?

http://www.lambsroar.com/board/

• Angharad
    Angharad

I've just checked the forum admin mail - we havent recieved this email yet eventhough we are on the SL mailing list. I hope someone can clarify this soon.

Also as far as I can see there is nothing on the SL discussion forum.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Just checked out Silentlambs' email address. It's the same address used to send the above email to Vivamus...

Spanner

• Angharad
    Angharad

There is always the possiblity of forged email? Also it seems unusual that the name Silentlambs was used and not Bill Bowen?

• hippikon
    hippikon

Seems like wishfull thinking on the part of some watchtower loyalists! I would loke to know the facts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit