Silentlambs died? someones idea of a sick joke

by Vivamus 99 Replies latest jw friends

• Gopher
    Gopher

There's no indication on the silentlambs discussion board that Bill has died. His latest post out there (that I could find) was on Sunday morning (November 10).

I think this "news" ought to be viewed with a GREAT deal of suspicion. Also look at the supposed time of the announcement, 11:41 am. Even if adjusting for local time, that would correspond to 5:41 a.m. If someone was found dead at 5 a.m., how could the relatives be notified, AND THEN the information get out to a reliable news source, all in 41 minutes? Very fishy.

Edited by - Gopher on 12 November 2002 6:50:18

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Just spoke to Bill Bowen on the phone. He is ALIVE AND WELL.

He said and I quote; The rumors of my demise are highly Exaggerated.

What a horrible, horrible E-mail for someone to send.

Edited by - cassiline on 12 November 2002 6:51:22

• Angharad
    Angharad

Thats is strange - a few minutes after I said we have not received the email - I got it to my personal email address. My personal email is not subscribed to the mailing list. Also the subject title was different Sad Announcment

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Cassi, Really?? Oh, I'm so glad to hear that.

Angharad, I posted this on the other board as well, QT got the same email you are referring to now: http://www.jehovahswitnessonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=1263

Edited by - Vivamus on 12 November 2002 6:51:52

• wednesday
    wednesday

I'm on the list and i have not received anything. My e-mail address is hidden here on the forum. I did receive shortly after mn an e-mail about the UK march. I smell a rat. Perhaps we should call Bill on the number listed jon his site.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Thanks Cassi - Great to hear!

Some sick persons idea of fun

Edited by - angharad on 12 November 2002 6:52:3

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

He is ALIVE AND WELL

Phew! Thank God for that.

A very sick "trick"??

Edited by - ozziepost on 12 November 2002 6:51:35

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Spanner

• JEMIMAH
    JEMIMAH

I recieved a similar email this morning, however it said that The Silents Lambs cause was dead

Someone is playing nasty tricks

Jem

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    Cassi, Really?? Oh, I'm so glad to hear that~~ Viv

Promise Viv

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit