Silentlambs died? someones idea of a sick joke

by Vivamus 99 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Well, whoever send the emails is one very sick indvidual. Bah.

Edited by - Vivamus on 12 November 2002 7:16:1

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Glad to hear he is well.

Path

• wednesday
    wednesday

What kind of evil sick mind would do this? Did only go to those whose e-mail is not hidden here on this site? Mine is hidden and i did not recieve one.

I am so glad bill is ok ty for calling him.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Whomever rated this thread a 5 out of 5 has some problems as well. No matter what your differences with the man may be to wish death on someone is just plain sick.

• hurt
    hurt

Ang,

if your personal email addy is the one in your profile here, or some place where you post...

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

I didn't rate the thread a 5 but noticed that someone had done that as well. I wouldn't assume that the individual was implying he was hopeful for any tragedy but that the person felt the topic was important and deserved attention.

(and thanks for making that phone call cassi. it was appreciated)

Path

Edited by - Pathofthorns on 12 November 2002 6:59:13

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hurt

I got it to the one in my profile a couple of minutes after I said we hadnt received one

• searcher
    searcher

My email is open here, I am on silentlambs site email list.

I did not recieve one.

So glad to hear all is ok.

searcher.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Point taken Path. You are quite correct. Thanks for pointing that out. However to rate a thread one does not have to post on it.

I thought that perhaps the person who sent the fake E-mail may have done it.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Angharad, that sounds like someone from here, or lurking here, would have send it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit