Silentlambs died? someones idea of a sick joke

by Vivamus 99 Replies latest jw friends

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

This is the Webmaster of Sharpmail.com.ok Cassiline.....not to worry.

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

how terrible, why would someone do this?

• Derrick
    Derrick

Simon,

Please make sure this perpetrator is hunted down and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Derrick

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Let's be careful out there.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

I believe it would be up to this guy from Sharpmail.com.uk to go after the violator. However, I think we should demand the guys full information. Everyone can contact his ISP (which I believe Trauma had posted, and we should verify with the sharpmail dude). Most ISPs will throw them off with two or more complaints. I believe that several will do the trick. As far as legalities, I'm not so sure any agency will prosecute, but again, a whole bunch of formal complaints to the DA might help out as well. If he's in a metro area, chances are they have bigger fish to fry, but I don't know any of this for sure.

It's all worth a try.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

In case you all wonder how the webmaster got to this threat, I linked to it in my complaint email.

Hope this all will be resolved soon.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Wonder if this wouldn't be like yelling fire in a crowded theater.

• sharpmail
    sharpmail

Just to clear some things up, My site is not a business, it makes no money what so ever.

Various complaints to various people (IPS's Hosts etc) will not help in the slightest, I will get further emails from them and the enquiry will be pushed back delaying everything. Only I have the information you want logged, I have spocken to silentlambs and will relay to him what I find, I will then leave it upto himself to give the information to you if he so desires. And conduct any further investigation with correct ISPs without "stabing in the dark"

If you have contacted me regarding this email I will now only be informing silentlambs of its progress, unfortunatly I dont have the time to stay in contact with 15 or so people regarding the same complaint.

It can take some time to conduct the enquiry but rest assured It will be done as sone as possible. The site receives many visits which means I receive many emails, whilst trying to develope a system to speed up and automate the complaint procedure.

If you do have a question and not a complaint regarding this, please, do not hesitate to contact me - [email protected]

Danny

• Derrick
    Derrick

Danny,

Thank you for caring enough to take the trouble to post, and work toward resolving this complaint with the precious little resources you have. You are indeed a rare breed of socially responsible webmaster who cares about others! I wish there were more like you!

Derrick

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah, Danny - many thanks for taking the time out to deal with this and respond as you have. You really are very responsible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit