We All Are Just Going To Die.....FYI

by minimus 67 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Kelsey, my next post will be about the sacred origins of profound things.....nah, that might be too deep for them.

• Downunderandout
    Downunderandout

Maybe too much testostorone....

well it have been fun coming out to play, have to go now.... I hope to have a pic on the board over the weekend, will chat to you all later.

Ciao J.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

I thought this was the sacred origin of profound things- geeeze did I take the wrong road again?????

• outcast
    outcast

Sloan..LOL, you must be newly out. Welcome and don't be afraid, you will learn to fight and argue with the best of the men, take the sensible shoes off and come on in!

Mini mus, it's already to deep, I got my waders on.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    Thanks Kelsey and TR....just tryin' to defend myself against the bullies

Downunder...I didn't see your name mentioned. How rude is that. Now we know the gender of the red M'n'M.

Farkel was onto something...sumpink smells fishy!

Hey SLOAN

Hang in there buddy...don't fret over these little outbursts...there's plenty of love bombing on the board as well ...somewhere...sorta...I think

~Beck~

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Hi Beck!

Missed ya! Looking good as ever.

Hope all is going well in The Land Down Under.

<being a shameless flirt>

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

MINIMUS! Your simple minded say nothing thread still reigns number one for responses on this page tonight!!! What a feat. You have brought together the greatest minds of the board to respond to what they already thought everyone already knew and did not need to discuss- Now that is genius!

• Prisca
    Prisca

LOL @ Kelsey007

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Hey Reborn - be a shameless flirt all ya want ya hottie LOL

Bullies my ass

So.... ummmm is it as cute as your face???

I see my acolyte Downunder is starting to like it here Well done Reborn, you have another kiwi-roo fan down under Hugs

~Beck~

• Nordic
    Nordic

Hi MM.

When you replay on other's thread's. You are some times disrespectful. So now it's PAYBACK TIME.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit