We All Are Just Going To Die.....FYI

by minimus 67 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Do you know WHY so many people are leaving the "truth"? It's because they all figured out that they really were going to die. Once a Witness understands that millions now living will indeed die, they begin to regress from the Witness spirituality. They start becoming more self-centered, more materialistic. And slowly but surely, they leave. Do you agree?

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

WHy of course! We finallly got it- God did mean for us to enjoy this life! Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow you shall die.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

minimus,

My little 7-Up Spotted Friend, you are without a doubt the master on this discussion board of making statements that are so simple-minded that even the most braindead idiot could ascertain they are solely common sense.

Witness discovers they will die = learns JW doctrine is a lie = they leave organization

no shit Sherlock.

Do you post this feeble minded stuff just so that your name and threads remain on the front page of this board?

CMON.

• minimus
    minimus

Hey Reborn,welcome back.Nice to hear your filthy mouth again. I'm sure we all missed it.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Sure.. attack me.. but do not address the issues I raised.

Typical ad hominem attack of someone who possesses no substance.

I ask again.. why do you post one or two line comments which consist of basic common sense and nothing more? You do this almost daily. The best you can do is attempt to make a sarcastic remark regarding my usage of colorful language? Surely you can find something better to say in an attempt to discredit me than that.

• Downunderandout
    Downunderandout

I have trouble with the words 'spirituality and JW's' together in the same line. They don't have real spirituality.

I don't know if they become more self centred and materialistic, maybe they just start becoming NORMAL, they start to think, they start to think outside the Borg.

And of course Minimus starts these wonderfully enlightening threads to stay at the top of the board, way to go Minimums.

J.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

One man's trash is another man's treasure

• minimus
    minimus

I just love how suddenly a person feels that they're being attacked...hahaha...Who cares about what you think are issues? Let's get some of "your feeble minded stuff". I want to hear something intelligent from you (without swearing) if you're able.

• Downunderandout
    Downunderandout

OK,

what do you think...... isn't Jason cute!!!1

J.

• outcast
    outcast

As always..bringing the shit to the top minimus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit