We All Are Just Going To Die.....FYI

by minimus 67 Replies latest jw friends

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Phase one, collect underpants, phase 3, profit. Phase 2 is the hard part.

• Downunderandout
    Downunderandout

what about me Minimus, I am defending you tooo..... by diverting attention away.......

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Minimus does not like women just guys

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

kelsey said:

One man's trash is another man's treasure

An excellent point, and I agree with your statement.

So just as minimus has the right to post (in my opinion) two short sentences composed of common sense daily simply to keep his name at the top of board, I also have the right to say I think the majority of what he posts is garbage.

And of course Minimus starts these wonderfully enlightening threads to stay at the top of the board

Nice to know even a newbie who is posting for the first time (or a lurker who has just now decided to post, or an individual using multiple identities, whatever the case may be) sees the rationale behind minimus's neverending posts as well.

Minimus registered on July 3rd, 2002. Let us look at the record since then.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/userthreads.asp?id=7002&site=3

192 topics in 128 days.

1,878 posts in 128 days.

The record speaks for itself. Do you EVER shut the fuck up?

Hey 7-Up Spot, instead of posting another topic composed of 2 sentences like for example:

If a person goes to a Sunday Meeting, they have to listen to the Public Talk and the Watchtower Study. Jehovah's Witnesses have five meetings each week.

you can click members at the top of the page, go to my username, and click threads started by or participated in by me. I definitely have joined in on fluff, but I can guaran-damn-tee you that I have also posted very informative research related to exposing the JW cult and contradictions therein.

Learn your facts before you insert your foot in your mouth.

The statistics and numbers you have tallied speak for themselves.

• Downunderandout
    Downunderandout

well, since I am new here I do not know if to you believe you.... I am sure he would like me.... I am sure I could change things!!!

• Downunderandout
    Downunderandout

Hey, don't you start quotting me out of context now!!!! that remark was posted in good humor, are you having a bad day Jason, or are you really enjoying this thread and feel that it is one to devote time to?

J.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

just tryin' to defend myself against the bullies

Bullies my ass. I am just presenting information with hard evidence to support it, and you instead choose to call me a bully for speaking my mind and providing supporting facts to lend credence to my statements.

You enjoy the freedom to post your 2 sentence ramblings, but don't like it when someone else uses that very same freedom and lets you know what they think of your crap.

How pathetic.

• minimus
    minimus

Jealousy is rotteness to the bones.How's that for just one line?

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

What I DID NOT say was who viewed it as trash and who viewed it as treasure.. Maybe it is truly treasure to the one responding- after all it gave him something to do with his time by responding to what some may view as trash- So where does that leave the one that would respond to trash?

• outcast
    outcast
    Re: NOT DESTROYED ! Oct 30, 2002 22:37

Since: Oct 28, 2002
    So Derrick

I am new here, please

New here? Who does it sound like?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=39656&site=3

Edited by - outcast on 8 November 2002 0:56:44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest