We All Are Just Going To Die.....FYI

by minimus 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Downunderandout
    Downunderandout

..... the best form of flattery is imitation.......

I thought I would get into the swing of things, (being a Newbie and all) and post away here.... looks like I have landed in a mind field of egos???

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Jealousy is rotteness to the bones.

A not-so-subtle insinuation that because I call you out on your bullshit and you don't like it you somehow resort to comments that I am jealous of you?

HAHAHAHAAH dream on Spot.

A cute one-liner, that is about all your good for.

Thanks Spot.

You have yet to address the issue. Why do you post so damn much? Why do you post so many topics composed of one or two line bullshit that is braindead common sense EVERY DAY at a going rate of more than once a day EVERY DAY for four months! It is irritating, and it clutters the board!

down-

I am having a bad day, sorry if I somehow upset you.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Downunder you aint seen the half of it with these guys- the fun has not started yet!

• Downunderandout
    Downunderandout

Bullies my ass
    So.... ummmm is it as cute as your face???
  • kelsey007
    kelsey007

They will be known for the love they have for each other

• Downunderandout
    Downunderandout

kelsey

I am thinking that maybe they REALLY REALLY like each other and just live to spar with each other, and that it gives them just another reason for enjoying life???

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Minimus just remember- Jesus loves you but everyone here think you are >>>>>! Just kidding. Post away. I for one am not looking to win a popularity contest and must wonder about those that read and post to threads they ridicule as to simple and plain for their great minds- They should stick to the genius threads. But it is a free speech kind of place and they do seem quite taken with you!

• minimus
    minimus

Reborn, why does it bother you so much? If you're having a bad day, I can live with that. I've had plenty. But honestly, I don't feel it's necessary to talk to me like that. If you do , I'll never give you a complete answer. If you can at least be somewhat respectful, I'll be happy to express myself.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

My GOD minmus- you have gotten more response to your simple minded post than any others on this page! Congradulations! They do loveyou after all!

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

HEY!!!!!!!!!
    I THOUGHT THIS POST WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT WITNESSES REALISING THAT THEY WERE GONNA DIE.

NOW I REMEMBER WHY I NEVER HAD THE DESIRE TO JOIN THIS BOARD!!!
    DAMN YOU GUYS, CAN'T YOU EVER PLAY NICE!!!
    SHEESH; MEN!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit