It has been a year!!

by Joyzabel 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• outnfree
    outnfree

Well, Missy! <putting one hand on her hip and sternly wagging the other finger in Joy's face>

Congratulations,

BUT!!!!!

I'd better be who you were thinking of when you wrote "15. Outnservice" since "outaservice" is some other number further down your list! Grrrrrrrr!

Seriously, joy, it's been wonderful getting to know you (and MEET you! ), be educated by you and your experiences, and pal around with you in chat. You are a lovely member of this board and we shall miss not seeing your name linked to the "chatroom:" at all hours of the day and night. (heh! heh! I guess only those of us who frequent the board at all hours of the day and night would be able to notice! ) But I know what you mean about needing to detox here less and fill up your life with more positive things that will engage your many talents! I think I'm not far behind ya, girl!

Love and ((((((((((((((((((((((((joy))))))))))))))))))))))))),

Brenda/outnfree lolololol \~/

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome to the board, idontlikescreennames!

(((((((((Matty)))))))))) I'll never forget when we met, poor thing, I know exactly what you were going throuogh. That was how I felt just a few months before. Hang in there, you are going to be alright.

outnFREE, omg, I can't believe I mad that mistake. Opps sorry! But you know us old ladies have opps moments now and then.

yes, I'll have to hide the keys to the wine cellar so that all the alcoholics don't get into it while I'm "away". (you know who you are )

j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit