It has been a year!!

by Joyzabel 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Thank you all for your lovely comments.

Just to make sure this point wasn't missed "View this post as only a reflection", you know I'm addicted to this place, but I know I need to start weaning myself from here and get on with my "journey". I'll still be around to bug the he!! out of anyone obnoxious

See you all in chat!

Love,

j2bf

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Joy,

I really enjoyed meeting you and your husband at BRCI. Just one of many experiences that helped me in my recovery from my 10 year JW psychosis.

I'll probably stick around this place 'til my year is up (do we get to go to any special "apostate pioneer" school after 1 year on this forum? )

Take care!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Joy,

We're sure pleased you took the first posting step a year ago. You've become a pillar for us here amongst all the confusion and melee that sometimes pervails!

This db needs you (and hubby too, of course!).

Happy Anniversary!

Cheers, Ozzie

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Hey joy...Happy First Anniversary!!

Please check in on us from time to time Joy...you'll probably still see the veterans here LOL. Stay kewl Joy!!

~Beck~

• Mulan
    Mulan

Joy, you guys have helped to keep me sane the last few days. You know what I mean.

Don't leave. I'm addicted too. Hope to see you again in April.

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

It was a pleasure and a privalige meeting both yourself and your hubby Joy,I hope it happens again.

Take care,

Rich.

• SEAKEN2001
    SEAKEN2001

Joy,

Congrats on your one year posting anniversary!

Hope to see you around, at whatever level you choose, in another year.

Sean

Edited by - seaken2001 on 28 October 2002 18:50:46

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

hi joy; the first year of a marriage is always the SWEETEST!!!!! I enjoy your posts, and most of the others.... and you are right you must keep moving on... but always stay close by....johnny cip

• TR
    TR

Hi Joy,

I guess I'm not on the list because we haven't spoke to one another. Well, dadburnit, that's gonna change RIGHT NOW!

So, how are things?

TR

Edited by - TR on 28 October 2002 19:23:36

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

LOL @ TR, nice to meet ya. Looking forward to visiting with you in the future. I love your posts and the way you say 'ovah's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit