It has been a year!!

by Joyzabel 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• ballistic
    ballistic

It was a joy meeting you joy.

That weekend still sticks in my mind as the most amazing experience. It was very special to me, I only wish for another one soon.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Same time next year, Ballistic!

Hopefully we'll see you there!

j2bf

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

I boweth to the first lady of the chatroom!

*******Joy2bfree*******

Andee

( You mean it's only been a year?! )

• Salud
    Salud

Joy,

It has been a pleasure meeting you and your family. We have enjoyed the times together and look forward to many more of them. Happy Anniversary.

You know it was meant to be.... there are no coincidences.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Thanks BG, but it's only because I'm handing out the drinks!

Thanks Salud, you owe us a visit! We are looking forward to it.

hugs,

j2bf

• ihatescreennames
    ihatescreennames

I do enjoy Scott Peck. I'll keep your recommendations in mind.

Try Dan Allender. He's amazing.

I read Messer Peck alongside Sun Tzu (Art Of War, Art of Wealth) at the prompting of my pretend father. That was two weeks ago and my head is still aspin.

I've read only soft things since.

I'm not an ex-JW. Rather, ex-SDA. Here for a friend.

I'm a newbie. (It hurts so good.) Congratulations on your veteran state.

Michelle

• Angharad
    Angharad

Happy Anniversary Joy

Its was great to meet you at the bbq - hope we are able to get together again sometime

• mouthy
    mouthy

JOY!!!! You cannot go!!!! You have aided so many!!!! it was so wonderful to meet you at PA. Thank you for the lovely gift... Look how many folks love you in only ONE YEAR!!!!!! It took me 20+ to get the WT to love me!!!!then they gave me the left foot of fellowship....I bet the WT is chasing you to get you back-Right?

Do keep in touch.... What are you going to do? Start a support group?( wink,wink,)

As for your reading I only disagree with ONE "The road less traveled" But what did they tell us?

"Taking in knowledge?"( when it SHOULD have read KNOWING!!!!! not taking in)Love you lots sweetie..........Grace

• jack2
    jack2

Well, let's hope it's a nice looong weaning process.

I'm not so sad now Joy. Good to see you'll still be hangin' round w us crackpots.

• Matty
    Matty

Joy, I know this sounds really cheesy, but I don't really care because it's darned true: you are a amazing adorable wonderful person and a total inspiration to me, and I just wanna say thank you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit