Is Bald Beautiful?

by jack2 43 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Hey Jack, I am an expert on this question, lol. My husband , WildTurkey, shaves his head, I mean everyday that baby is slick as a can be. He has a goatee and it is black. So with his dark eyes and dark goatee , he is downright sexy, almost in an evil way,,,, hehehehehh, I always love the bad boys. He started to lose his hair young, but we were talking last night, it looks like he hasnt lost anymore since he started shaving his head. But he intends to keep it , and it suits his personality.

I think men look 100% better if they have thinning hairlines , to have it cut very close or actually shave the head. My hubby says it is tiring to shave all the time, he likes his to have no stubble.

I actually love to feel his head, when it is slick or stubbly. If you want to see a picture of him , go back a few days to the jwd celebrity look alike thread, and I posted a pic of him there.

• Mulan
    Mulan

My late father in law, a redhead, with a full head of hair, used to say..........."God couldn't make all men have red hair, so the rest are bald."

I don't mind a bald head. My Dad is bald, and my brother is getting there. The comb overs are silly, though. As if no one knows? I know one really ugly bald man................it's his personality that makes him ugly, not the bald head.

I say keep the bald!! It must be so much easier.

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

WHY OF COURSE I HEAR THAT BALD IS BEAUTIFUL...queenie

• jack2
    jack2

Hi Dede, yes, WT carries the bald look well from what I have seen. I saw his pic a short time ago. It seems like the general consensus here thus far is that buzzed/bald or longer hair looks good...... but say nay to comb-overs.

Edited by - jack2 on 25 October 2002 15:1:31

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

SURE WOULD LIKE TO WALK THIS MALL WITH a District Overbeer and cause some really HAIRY GOSSIP AT THE LOCAL KH..WELL I AM A FUN PERSON AMONG OTHER THINGS !!! (((HUGS)))) queenie

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* QUEENIE....maybe raise the hair on the back of their neck eh? eheh..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Dreaded Dread" class

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

LOL @ think Valis has a new girlfriend!

• shera
    shera

I think a man who is balding looks better with very short hair.My man is receeding and soon,hes gonna have to let go...lol and cut it short.

Men,to me,look worse with longhair and balding heads.Nuttin worse than a comb over!

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i shave my head cos im receding and it looks like it aint bolding but it aint gona last long. eventually it all disappear.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Valis, dreads suit you just fine. I couldnt imagine you anyother way. But ,, I am curious what you would look like a shaved head.HUMMMMMMMmm,, maybe at this Dallas Apostotfest, we can all hold Valis down and do that evil deed. HEHEEEHEHEHE.... I always Joke with Valis that he would lose his strength , just like Sampson did when they cut his hair.

It might even make Valis normal.................. oh the horrors. He might even resemble a JW!!

Dede, of the lets keep Valis in dreads class,,,,,,,,,,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit